Happy New Years Spool Street!
full.jpg

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Looks great! I'm trying to visualize this with my cast intake manifold.

The issue is that I have multiple materials going on in my engine bay. Powder hides the brilliance of billet too much but ano also looks strange with various surface types.

Reactions: performanceboutique

BrettJP

Private
May 30, 2017
Ride
08 335xi e92
I don't think that I'll have the money available to take advantage of the intro price, but you can count on my business this year! I've been chasing an oil leak, and the valve cover has now got to go! Once I've saved up my clams from cleaning intakes, this baby and a nice powder coat are mine!

I don't think that I'll have the money available to take advantage of the intro price, but you can count on my business this year! I've been chasing an oil leak, and the valve cover has now got to go! Once I've saved up my clams from cleaning intakes, this baby and a nice powder coat are mine!
Thanks for the kind words, we will be having a group buy in coming up soon, it could be a good way to take advantage of the saving especially with tax season :)

• Dumb
Reactions: Bmac and BrettJP

BrettJP

Private
May 30, 2017
Ride
08 335xi e92
Were the struts just removed for photo/work? Or do you run without them?

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Were the struts just removed for photo/work? Or do you run without them?
The strut bars were disconnected to work on the car as you can't get the valve cover on with that bar in the way. I had to remove it last night to get my fifth and sixth coil installed.

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Is that an EGP sensor installed? If so, is it wired into a gauge or elsewhere?
I think you are referring to the back pressure sensor. Most likely going into a data-logger like we do. Good to see some actual competition on the west coast, lets see if it makes it out to some events. There is two coming up shortly. Also, this is prob not the thread to talk about these things