Phil3, Precision Turbo E90.

Discussion in '3-Series' started by Philipcrow_stn54, Nov 5, 2016.

Trader History (0)
  1. Car is a 2007 e90 335i with the n54 motor, automatic trans. Was purchased stock with 97k miles 2 years ago. Slowly began modding it up to a fbo car running e60 fuel. Turbos began to leak and smoke so recently I did a conversion to a top mounted Precision 6266 1.0ar turbo, with 2 Tial wastegates, and a mac solenoid. The kit is a Jp works.
    The manifold, downpipe and dumptubes are ceramic coated black.
    Other mods currently are a upgraded lpfp from fuel it, a vrsf charge pipe, and vrsf 7" intercooler.

For tuning I am using Burger motorsports, Jb4 and mhd backend flashes. The car was first start up with the new set up a few days ago (November 2nd, 2016)
    currently no numbers. Will see as we work our way up. No wot pulls have been done yet either, due to my front dump tube needs slight modification.
    Will be able to continually update the build.
    Follow my insta: philipcrow_stn54
    Snapchat: philipcrow

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    How does it feel on the butt dyno?

3. Have not gone wot yet tho due to no front dump tube attached. Only putted around for about an hours worth of driving so far

4. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Ah right, when do you have the next phase planned?

5. monday I getting the dump tube fixed and my exhaust hooked up. its an open DP now.
    then i will step on it some

6. Abacus38

Abacus38 Corporal

Tampa/Orlando, FL
    2007 Ti Ag 335i
    For so many people complaining about JPWorkz kit there's alot of people rocking one

7. Bigdaddyaaron

Bigdaddyaaron Corporal

the people complaining don't have one and are not happy that a substandard manifold is performing on par with those that cost 2+ times more.

8. I'm interested in doing this on my E90 6AT car. I'm just worried about how the tranny will hold up.

9. Bigdaddyaaron

Bigdaddyaaron Corporal

What did you do to mount the coolant overflow and power steering reservoir?

10. MMP relocation bracket kit

11. saves you a lot of money and you get good components. hit or miss tho might have to mod it a little

12. Bigdaddyaaron

Bigdaddyaaron Corporal

Thanks man

13. mikednjbmw

mikednjbmw Lurker

nj
    monster e90

14. Looking forward to your progress, been following you on the singleturbo group. Im sure you can't wait to WOT that thing. Just followed you in IG.