Nov 4, 2016
San Diego,
Car is a 2007 e90 335i with the n54 motor, automatic trans. Was purchased stock with 97k miles 2 years ago. Slowly began modding it up to a fbo car running e60 fuel. Turbos began to leak and smoke so recently I did a conversion to a top mounted Precision 6266 1.0ar turbo, with 2 Tial wastegates, and a mac solenoid. The kit is a Jp works.
The manifold, downpipe and dumptubes are ceramic coated black.
Other mods currently are a upgraded lpfp from fuel it, a vrsf charge pipe, and vrsf 7" intercooler.

For tuning I am using Burger motorsports, Jb4 and mhd backend flashes. The car was first start up with the new set up a few days ago (November 2nd, 2016)
currently no numbers. Will see as we work our way up. No wot pulls have been done yet either, due to my front dump tube needs slight modification.
Will be able to continually update the build.
Follow my insta: philipcrow_stn54
Snapchat: philipcrow

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: doublespaces

Bigdaddyaaron

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
USA
Car is a 2007 e90 335i with the n54 motor, automatic trans. Was purchased stock with 97k miles 2 years ago. Slowly began modding it up to a fbo car running e60 fuel. Turbos began to leak and smoke so recently I did a conversion to a top mounted Precision 6266 1.0ar turbo, with 2 Tial wastegates, and a mac solenoid. The kit is a Jp works.
The manifold, downpipe and dumptubes are ceramic coated black.
Other mods currently are a upgraded lpfp from fuel it, a vrsf charge pipe, and vrsf 7" intercooler.
What did you do to mount the coolant overflow and power steering reservoir?