Platinum Racing Products New N54 GTR Coil kit for 335I

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
We are also working with PRP on these kits. We are buying a couple of early kits to run on our cars shortly. Retail we are told is under $1000. We will be using this kit, and our Adaptronic to take Spark duties away from the Factory DME so we have complete stand-alone control for the Sequential spark cut, 2-step, anti-lag, etc. Our Factory ECU is doing less, and less these days.

Why not just go Syvecs at this point? Your car wouldn't count for any stock ECU records now anyway.

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
LOL, the Motiv agenda everyone. Give them a round of applause. You guys worry about your builds, we will worry about ours. Our car actually qualifies for every Stock DME record. It still controls the entire car currently except for a few things. We have the equivalent of a boost controller and PI controller on it. When it controls spark that is still just 3 basic things. It was a solid attempt though. :kissingheart:

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Torgus and Jake@MHD

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
LOL, the Motiv agenda everyone. Give them a round of applause. You guys worry about your builds, we will worry about ours. Our car actually qualifies for every Stock DME record. It still controls the entire car currently except for a few things. We have the equivalent of a boost controller and PI controller on it. When it controls spark that is still just 3 basic things. It was a solid attempt though. :kissingheart:

LOL. What agenda exactly? It was an honest question. I don't work for Motiv, I am a full-time MHD employee. My last work for Motiv was designing the FlexFuel ECA over 2 years ago.

GreyNBlueE92

Sergeant
Oct 3, 2018
OH
Ride
2007 E92 335i
Fuel, spark, and airflow. What does an engine need? Lol jk i dont really care, just kinda funny.