Precision Raceworks N54 ignition system installed!

brocke

Private
May 13, 2017
Ride
1m
Can you guys work with trebila as i do not want to keep sending files for modification every time he makes a mod to my bin file

• Disagree
Reactions: mikeseli

brocke

Private
May 13, 2017
Ride
1m
This is excellent, well i havent got the coils yet but have ordered and paid but wanted to give trebilla some time to get familiar with this setup

V8bait

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Texas
Can you guys work with trebila as i do not want to keep sending files for modification every time he makes a mod to my bin file

You can't send us his files as they are locked. He will need to get the tables from us to incorporate. We can only modify unlocked bins for people. The tables are public not secret so no problem.

• Informative
Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
You can't send us his files as they are locked. He will need to get the tables from us to incorporate. We can only modify unlocked bins for people. The tables are public not secret so no problem.

Can that information be posted here for archival purposes?

Forum does tables:

UaGKlsE.png

brocke

Private
May 13, 2017
Ride
1m
Couple of local guys asked me how to take these plugs apart as they where having a hard time doing it so i made a little quick video hope it helps someone, i used a melted harness I had from a car that caught fire to practice on before I go dissembling mine

https://youtu.be/_McpEXTzung

Reactions: PRECISION RACEWORKS

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
Couple of local guys asked me how to take these plugs apart as they where having a hard time doing it so i made a little quick video hope it helps someone, i used a melted harness I had from a car that caught fire to practice on before I go dissembling mine

https://youtu.be/_McpEXTzung

We need to have you do our videos, I have shaky hands from nerve damage. Below is the video link included on page 3 of the instructions on the Precision Raceworks website.

Reactions: doublespaces

brocke

Private
May 13, 2017
Ride
1m
LOL Now i see it, well I can remove it if you like

My computer didn't recognize the link in the pdf file when you click on it

Just shows up as blue text and doesn't redirect

is it possible to get a male end of this plug or use the pins from the factory plug in a different plug as i'm not fond of the heat shrink

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: The Convert