Not open for further replies.

derekgates

Lieutenant
Feb 23, 2018
NW FL
derekgates.us
Ride
2011 335is
We will only need to confirm one initially, but realize you have been on the list for a while. My only concern with the M3 bar and the RB bracket vs. the BMS bracket is that the BMS bracket is more of a general hook, while the RB Bracket is literally a fully contoured hinged bracket that relies on an 100% identical profile to work.

We will have to cross the beta test M3 bar debacle at a later date, hoping to have a batch of these machined by month end just has been a really low priority at this extremely busy time of year. Until then we will mark you as another M3 bar guy.

Rob

100% understood. My excitement for having a well designed catch can support is getting away from me. :)

The struggle is real with these catch cans, emptying, reattaching, getting the hoses to stay out of way, etc... Anything to reduce the pain! haha

Reactions: Rob@RBTurbo

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
'08 335i, '14 M6, '15 Tundra
A bit of an update on the M3 strut bar:

Thanks to some measurements provided by Maniac0908, it is fairly certain that the standard 335 and M3 strut bars are shaped identically as they have identical measurements on both the short and the longside of the profile.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
'08 335i, '14 M6, '15 Tundra
Hey Rob, I'm in for the mishimoto/bms setup with standard hardware on the 335i bar.

Sounds good sir. We took a rough calc and added in some headroom, and have our first batch going through the machining process now. We expect all to be complete and through anodizing by month end, at which point we will open this up to the masses finally. We will be sure to post here when we have the first batch ready for shipping.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.