FS RB N54 OEM TD03L-10T Turbos

rhodesman

Corporal
Mar 21, 2017
Maryland
$1,000 SHIPPED* or best offer. (*within the United States, international shipping may need extra shipping costs.)

I have a brand new set of RB turbo CHIRA's that I transplanted into my OEM manifold and charge housings (housings have 70k miles on them and flawless). These are front and rear as a pair. The flappers have been upgraded to a new billeted set from Turbo Lab of America. I tested the flappers before swapping in the new CHIRAs and can confirm they are 100% rattle-less...or quiet....depending how you engrish.
wink2.gif
Flappers have about 100-200 miles on them, that's it.

Reason for selling is I ended up going a totally different route with my car and have these guys just sitting in my garage looking for a good home.

Photos to come later today, but I wanted to get this post up for anyone doing some friday afternoon "window shopping".

Thanks for viewing.
IMG_4430.jpeg IMG_4429.jpeg IMG_4428.jpeg IMG_4427.jpeg IMG_4426.jpeg IMG_4425.jpeg IMG_4424.jpeg IMG_4422.jpeg IMG_4421.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Y_lae1

Jpotter

Private
Oct 8, 2017
Is this for the chra or for the whole assembly? Brand nee they are like 400 i thought

rhodesman

Corporal
Mar 21, 2017
Maryland
I find this to be 100% dishonest and scammy. Not only did I lower my price for you because of the “hardship” you said you were facing but then you just literally copied and pasted my entire FS thread word-for-word to your own! Joshua, I do not take kindly to be scammed and I sure as hell do not appreciate you trying to profit off my kindness.

Groovysapien

Lurker
Jan 1, 2019
I actually ended up selling them for the same price and my car is still sitting. Had other bills to pay.

rhodesman

Corporal
Mar 21, 2017
Maryland
Fair enough, shit happens. But you know, I would have refunded you the money and saved the hassle of shipping, etc. if you just asked. ;)

Groovysapien

Lurker
Jan 1, 2019
Sorry man, didn't think that was an option, but my bad for not asking. Hopefully one day I'll have my car running again.