Reset 1/2 mile 170.7mph

Cmiggz

Jun 4, 2017
Best answers
Thank god everything went well untill the end. Also huge thanks to Terry for the tuning etc. JB4/ MHD is deffently the best. Car was able to go 170.7 rolling into it. Stock block/ Trans.
Car is on 6266 Jpworkz, race gas 110 & 100% Meth.
Xph stage 3 trans flash w/Trans cooler
On 26psi. Anyhing over that car would start to kick me out of 5th gear. But damn this car would move on 28psi untill it kick me out and started to misfire.
I will also post a pic of my log. For everyone wanting to know. Lol
Ill soon be contacting Propulsive Dynamics about some upgrades but non the less enjoy.

Attachments

[email protected]

Sergeant
Free Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
Best answers
Awesome traps! You killed it today. I think fastest N54 single turbo of the day?

Cmiggz

Jun 4, 2017
Best answers
Thanks! And i think it was. Was hoping for 171 but owell ill take what i can get hah

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Best answers
Nice! I kinda wish NFZ had the option to do a standing 1/2 mile for those who wanted it. Its hard to add a rolling start to any record books. This would be a killer feature for Dragy @[email protected]

Being able to measure 1/2 mile times starting form a standarized MPH or below.

[email protected]

Sergeant
Free Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
Best answers
Nice! I kinda wish NFZ had the option to do a standing 1/2 mile for those who wanted it. Its hard to add a rolling start to any record books. This would be a killer feature for Dragy @[email protected]

Being able to measure 1/2 mile times starting form a standarized MPH or below.
Dragy always records the 1/2 mile trap from a stop so any dragy slip is still valid, just won't be as fast as the track slip on a rolling start. For example on the F90 M5 I started way back one run and got ~166mph, but at exactly 1/2 mile it was ~161mph. :)

Jun 4, 2017
Best answers
I think i need to invest in a draggy as that will help alot with keeping timing. I wonder what my 60-130 was

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.