Road to Single Turbo

SingleTurboE92

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
Aubrey, Texas
I disconnected the drive shaft from the trans instead of screwing with that 50mm nut on the Diff again. Disconnected the brake lines, ebrake hub assembly and the sensors. Took like 4 hours once I got the car up in the air. Not too bad honestly. Now I got to install all these arms and replace the bushings.

ATL-IS-N54

Sergeant
Nov 20, 2016
ATL ga
That's not bad at all considering, you were on Ramps and stands and not a lift... I give props for that man... In the near future im gonna be looking for loft
Space around ATL to store and work on cars with a lift and lots of pneumatic tools :)... That's in the "2-3 year plan" at least... Maybe early to mid next year...

Can't wait to see this thing in person at the next meet you can make it out to... I know there is plenty to be done between now and then ;)

Reactions: SingleTurboE92

SingleTurboE92

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
Aubrey, Texas
There is a Night owl Dyno meet on January 8th. The plan is that will be the first time taking it out. I posted the details on the ATLBIMMERS page a few days ago.

I will have a lift after the first of the year. I might even start taking on a few jobs after I finish my car to help out some local guys. I have almost every specialty tool possible for this car now.

SingleTurboE92

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
Aubrey, Texas
Well I’m waking this back up from the dead! Life took some crazy turns. I paid off the 335 and it’s been just sitting in the garage. I just took the cover off and I’m actually going to try and finish it. I have moved 3 times and half way across the country in the last 2 years. Finally built my new house. Here’s to finally finishing a project!