screaminfast

Sergeant
Feb 18, 2017
Rochester NY
mikecentola.com
Ride
07 SG/CR 335i / 17 X6 x35i
Good time to make an update...

Got the new intake manifold ready to go in.

53417856_10214610881168791_5367105486585856000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

MMP Cast Manifold Turbos have arrived :)

53690283_10214610879488749_8727433997136691200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

RevShift 95A Motor Mounts and Tranny Mounts (to replace my ECS) to be installed at the same time.

53889943_10214610923209842_6251842636160696320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Just need to handle the fuel line, the JB4 PI Controller, and a couple other things.

Last edited:

screaminfast

Sergeant
Feb 18, 2017
Rochester NY
mikecentola.com
Ride
Time to update this thread!

Due to my business going absolutely crazy last year, the car basically sat all summer, but some things did get accomplished!

Summer 2018 -

Car went off to Redi Imports to have the turbos installed, so I took the chance to have the pipes coated and wrapped.

Cerekote High Temp paint on the downpipes and wrapped with thermowrap.

full.jpg

Wrapped MMP Inlet Piping

full.jpg

Turbos all installed!

full.jpg

While the turbos were getting installed, I had the water pump and t-stat done, so I figured I'd do a radiator at the same time. Picked up a CSF radiator. Before installing I had it painted by a local cerakote guy with their thermal enhancement paint.

full.jpg

full.jpg

There it sat for the rest of last year.

Currently, I have started the custom exhaust.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

My bung hole:

full.jpg

I've also got PR coils and a few other things showing up :)

screaminfast

Sergeant
Feb 18, 2017
Rochester NY
mikecentola.com
Ride
Nice ride, nice and clean. What is the license plate meaning? grown man fetish?

Did you ever dyno the MMPs?

German Fetish haha, but I always tell people I'm really into GPS'.

Not yet. As soon as I get the fueling in, the PR coils and the exhaust finished. I'll head to the dyno for some baseline and some tuning.

screaminfast

Sergeant
Feb 18, 2017
Rochester NY
mikecentola.com
Ride
Couple more updates!

Started tacking the exhaust up and built the midpipe with vbands & vibrant resonator. Pulled the intake manifold & checked the valves. Pulled the HPFP lines. Trying to track down some DIN to JIC connectors.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Snertz

screaminfast

Sergeant
Feb 18, 2017
Rochester NY
mikecentola.com
Ride
Big Update for you guys!!

Picked up a set of M3 17x8.5 wheels to put some drag radials on this year

full.jpg

Next I decided to pull the HPFP Filter and drill the rail to .185

full.jpg

full.jpg

Next I continued on with the exhaust project

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Wideband Lambda sensor

full.jpg

Finished with hangers!

full.jpg

full.jpg

Had to modify the diffuser a bit

full.jpg

Once the exhaust was done, I turned my attention to the rear suspension. I installed the Monroe Upper and lower shock mounts, Whiteline rear sway bar, Hotchkis adjustable endlinks and Rear Diff Lockdown. Might grab the ECS rear trailing arms too.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Reactions: doublespaces

screaminfast

Sergeant
Feb 18, 2017
Rochester NY
mikecentola.com
Ride
Now that the suspension stuff is out of the way, I started to install my Performance Fueling Solutions stuff

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Got in some BMP extended intake manifold studs, TT phenolic spacer, and got my Sharps manifold back from my local guy who cerakoted it for me. Also decided to do some hand cleaning of the intake ports.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

That's it for now! Need to finish the fuel lines, Put the ethanol sensor in, and finish the underhood stuff as well. VRSF 7.5 Intercooler should be here soon too.

screaminfast

Sergeant
Feb 18, 2017
Rochester NY
mikecentola.com
Ride
Latest updates!

Pulled out all the crappy cardboard carpet from the trunk.

full.jpg

Decided I wanted a little bling under the hood, so I inco-colored the stainless studs from BMP. Then I test fit the manifold to get a final length and requirements for the fuel lines

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Next up, I started prepping my throttle body. It needed a good cleaning so I decided to disassemble it, scotchbrite and polish up the inside. I also gave the two MAP sensors a good cleaning.

full.jpg

full.jpg

My fuel lines still weren't secured to the body yet, so I got some clamps from McMaster and mounted them using some Rivnuts

full.jpg

full.jpg

All new stainless (and colored) hardware for the intake manifold.

full.jpg

full.jpg

We have a new CNC machine coming so I was forced to put the car back down and roll it out HAHA. So here's a good butt shot.

full.jpg

Oooof that's low. Might need a skid plate

full.jpg

VRSF Race 7.5" Intercooler showed up! Will get the thermal enhancing coating like the radiator got.

full.jpg

full.jpg

Lastly, decided to VHT the high pressure rail and the throttle body. Just waiting for some fittings to finish up that part.

full.jpg

full.jpg