Sharp Customs N54 Sheet Metal Port Injection Intake Manifold: Testing and Future Review!

STE92

Corporal
Mar 3, 2017
Ride
E92
It was me looking for one lol already contacted Shard, looks like they won't be in stock till end of JAN maybe. I was hoping someone had one and had a change of plans and didn't need it anymore.

STE92

Corporal
Mar 3, 2017
Ride
E92
I seen his post but I think he is selling is a front facing. I’m looking for a center facing, don’t want deal with all the changes that you have to do with the front facing.

Reactions: Jeffman

tsaulsbu

Lurker
Mar 16, 2017
Folks running the Sharp Customs center-facing manifold: did you use the supplied o-rings, or did you go out and purchase higher quality ones? For folks who used the supplied ones, have you had any issues?

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
Folks running the Sharp Customs center-facing manifold: did you use the supplied o-rings, or did you go out and purchase higher quality ones? For folks who used the supplied ones, have you had any issues?

On the advice of some of the guys running this setup before me, I opted to not use the supplied o-rings and went with a Viton variant instead (75shore BS225) on the basis that the quality is known and for the small price is extra piece of mind. You could certainly tell the quality difference between them and the Viton was a nice snug fit so made the install of the manifold a bit easier knowing the o-rings weren’t going anywhere.

Reactions: Jeffman

tsaulsbu

Lurker
Mar 16, 2017
On the advice of some of the guys running this setup before me, I opted to not use the supplied o-rings and went with a Viton variant instead (75shore BS225) on the basis that the quality is known and for the small price is extra piece of mind. You could certainly tell the quality difference between them and the Viton was a nice snug fit so made the install of the manifold a bit easier knowing the o-rings weren’t going anywhere.
Super helpful -- I've ordered some. Thank so much.