Sharp Customs N54 Sheetmetal Intake group buy thread.

screaminfast

Sergeant
Feb 18, 2017
Rochester NY
mikecentola.com
Ride
07 SG/CR 335i / 17 X6 x35i
Ok guys we ended up with 11 paid and 2 pending payment. I went ahead and ordered 20, just in case others would like to jump on before they get here. I did order the 4 polished that were paid, but the rest will be in black.

Awesome!! Can't wait! :) Just ordered my turbos as well. Just need to get the fueling to complement this manifold!

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
www.nelsonracingwheel.com
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
Alright guys sorry for the delay.

I got slammed busy with steering wheels and stuff but I did manage to remove the old gaskets last week and have been testing the new ones I got made up for this manifold.

As you can see from the pic, I melted CYL 3-4-5 pretty badly and the new ones are below the crispy ones.

No leaks to report and things are good to go! Theses new gaskets will ship with the SC Manifold at no added cost! You're WELCOME!

New gaskets are made from FluroSilicone (spelt that wrong possibly) and are rated for about 400* temp and are fuel resistant to degradation.

These suckered aren't cheap on a custom application like this, but will outperform OEM gaskets all day.

Attachments

• 20170313_122007.jpg
    20170313_122007.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: Sshec152

Xshadows

Corporal
Nov 4, 2016
Sanford NC
Alright guys sorry for the delay.

I got slammed busy with steering wheels and stuff but I did manage to remove the old gaskets last week and have been testing the new ones I got made up for this manifold.

As you can see from the pic, I melted CYL 3-4-5 pretty badly and the new ones are below the crispy ones.

No leaks to report and things are good to go! Theses new gaskets will ship with the SC Manifold at no added cost! You're WELCOME!

New gaskets are made from FluroSilicone (spelt that wrong possibly) and are rated for about 400* temp and are fuel resistant to degradation.

These suckered aren't cheap on a custom application like this, but will outperform OEM gaskets all day.
Finally results on the new gaskets. Now I can get in on this group buy! Where am I sending PayPal to?

Feb 1, 2017
@Snelson3003 do you have a link where we can purchase an extra set? Or did you buy extras we can buy from you? i want an extra set cuz i am a mod freak and i am going to loose one while taking it off one day.

Gustee

Mar 15, 2017
Ride
2008 335xi E90
Is this group buy still open? Sorry for newbie question but do the EOS fuel kit's injectors (both types) from ECS fit plug & play or is there modification (adapter rings, etc?)
Thanks!
-Gus

Dec 14, 2016
We're taking advantage of this Group Buy. When it goes on our shop car we'll try it with these 350cc conical-spray units from Europe.
N54_EV14_KxT_350cc.jpg

I hope everyone noticed that part about where we're getting them from; it's important to throw out impressive-sounding things like "they're from Europe".