Speed Tech Stage 3 EFR 8374

bimmerace

Jul 24, 2020
Really wanna get this turbo, but been having response issues from them. Anyone else had issues? Problem is my car is at the shop cause the turbo went out, and the owner keeps pressuring me:/ Should I go big boost for a goal of 650whp?

Sorry for blasting but I'm kind of desperate and it's been days since I heard from Jeff. He did say he could do it in 3 weeks instead of 6, but I've been trying to pay for it and have some progress to show the shop owner:/

335is02

Corporal
Mar 10, 2018
Ride
2012 BMW 335is
Really wanna get this turbo, but been having response issues from them. Anyone else had issues? Problem is my car is at the shop cause the turbo went out, and the owner keeps pressuring me:/ Should I go big boost for a goal of 650whp?

Sorry for blasting but I'm kind of desperate and it's been days since I heard from Jeff. He did say he could do it in 3 weeks instead of 6, but I've been trying to pay for it and have some progress to show the shop owner:/
Jeff is usually pretty good with communication but things are a little off with this current situation we are going threw. If really want the kit sure he will work it out with you best he can just be a little patient. I just ordered another single kit also and yes response from venders several of them was pretty slow. Sure there all going threw same issues.

bimmerace

Jul 24, 2020
Anybody know anything about the "Vargas Spline Lock Crank Hub Solution"? Is it a good reliable fix to the problem?