E9X Stoptech Trophy BBK

N54CoupeHP

Lurker
Jun 12, 2018
Ride
2012 BMW 335is
I have a Stoptech Trophy BBK in the front. How do I find the right size brake pads? I'm also considering other brands of pads. Any information would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Asbjorn

Lieutenant
Mar 10, 2018
European, based in China
Ride
Z4 N54 DCT
I have a Stoptech Trophy BBK in the front. How do I find the right size brake pads? I'm also considering other brands of pads. Any information would be helpful, thanks in advance.

I don't have any experience with stoptech trophy calipers, but it looks like the pads are the same as my PB 6 pot:

ST-60_pads.jpg

I believe most of the taiwanese bbk kits are produced at the same factory. And if they pads are indeed produced at the same factory as my pads, then I highly recommend their race compound for street use. It dusts alot, but bite is awesome. Don't use it on track though as it will overheat like any other street oriented pads.

For other brands of pads, it is a common AP caliper size ( CP5070D51 ). I use the 16mm version:

16mm.jpg

Some general discussion about brake pads here

Reactions: Torgus

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Your fronts are ST60s as @Asbjorn said.

N54CoupeHP

Lurker
Jun 12, 2018
Ride
2012 BMW 335is
I don't have any experience with stoptech trophy calipers, but it looks like the pads are the same as my PB 6 pot:

I believe most of the taiwanese bbk kits are produced at the same factory. And if they pads are indeed produced at the same factory as my pads, then I highly recommend their race compound for street use. It dusts alot, but bite is awesome. Don't use it on track though as it will overheat like any other street oriented pads.

For other brands of pads, it is a common AP caliper size ( CP5070D51 ). I use the 16mm version:

Thank you, I was thinking of going Akebono. I appreciate your help!