The best bushings and mounts E9X E8X

Torgus

Lieutenant
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
RSFB feedback::

Just put in the Bimmerworld solid aluminium subframe mounts. Rear end is rock solid. I can't feel any added NVH at all.

They cost less than $300, though the install cost IS higher unless you have an extensive shop at home as they had to be pressed in. Not something you can easily do in your garage IMO.

After driving cars and mine with various setups, I dunno why anyone would bother with anything other than 1. Stock, 2. White line inserts, or 3. Solid aluminium.

Anything else is just an expensive compromise.
I agree. They should have come solid from the factory like the next gen.

Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
RSFB feedback::

Just put in the Bimmerworld solid aluminium subframe mounts. Rear end is rock solid. I can't feel any added NVH at all.

They cost less than $300, though the install cost IS higher unless you have an extensive shop at home as they had to be pressed in. Not something you can easily do in your garage IMO.

After driving cars and mine with various setups, I dunno why anyone would bother with anything other than 1. Stock, 2. White line inserts, or 3. Solid aluminium.

Anything else is just an expensive compromise.
I wish I went solid i was scared of nvh so did white line poly and they are great but i would think Turner or any solid would be better. Maybe I'll do those 2 piece solid ones so I don't have to press anything in

Jan 24, 2018
SC
I wish I went solid i was scared of nvh so did white line poly and they are great but i would think Turner or any solid would be better. Maybe I'll do those 2 piece solid ones so I don't have to press anything in
Could try delrin.

Dec 6, 2016
Savannah, GA
The condor bushings i used were solid 2 piece, was able to install them at home no problems, a little persuasion from my dead blow hammer was all it needed! And to clarify my earlier post, both subframe and diff bushing combined were 300 dollars.
Screenshot_20181011-205903.png

SJ_1989

Aug 7, 2018
Peoria, IL
Just as an FYI...

I recently bought the Turner solid engine and trans mounts. Wanted something rigid because the turbo on my docrace kit sits VERY close to the strut tower (more than I would have liked given the money of the kit) and, well, bcracecar. It's not specified on Turners website but it will drop the engine 5 mm and the trans 1 mm per the documentation sent with the mounts.