Thread Response Shield

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Okay so the comment protection is finally enabled. Had to work out many many bugs, if you notice any, please let me know. The modification is called Thread Response Shield. You may access it from your user window:

1Eizrjx.png

Here, you can setup a white or blacklist. Adding someone to the blacklist, this simply means when you create a thread, you'll be able to approve or delete posts made by those people before they appear in your thread. By default, there may be global board settings which you can allow people to bypass by adding them to the whitelist. The only global board setting currently blocks vendors from posting into other vendor threads. If you have people you'd like to skip the moderation, you may enter them into this whitelist:

Jfnxf5g.png

If you have any questions or issues with this system, please let me know. Do not use this feature in order to unfairly target other members, please use it as a defensive tool rather than an offensive tool otherwise you'll lose the permissions required to use it.

Additionally, in your profile drop down, there is a "People You Ignore" feature which is already built into the forum, use that at your own discretion.

Hopefully, this will result in less arguments and a cleaner conversation environment.