Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
I'm only making 512wtq, and I'd still take the 50 boost at 7,000rpm.

This thread is fucking stupid. It belongs on e90post.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sshec152
Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
I'm only making 512wtq, and I'd still take the 50 boost at 7,000rpm.

This thread is fucking stupid. It belongs on e90post.

Read the first 5 posts. It was literally just to get a conversation active about what people personally prefer. Power is power but, how it's put down would have to be altered to get more of one or the other.

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
I'd take the extra 50wtq at 5,250rpm. Then I'd also like to dump 50 more lbs off my car.
Why not take it at 7,000rpm, then you'd get like a 70hp boost, instead of just 50.

Reason #807 why this thread is fucking retarded. I think we should makes lots of dumbfuck posts, that way we can be just like e90post.

Hey, how much power will I make if I have a Dinan tune and Dinan intake? Can I beat a Mustang? Lastly, what should I look for when buying a car? Oh one more thing my car leaks where is it coming from and how much to fix?

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Why not take it at 7,000rpm, then you'd get like a 70hp boost, instead of just 50.

Reason #807 why this thread is fucking retarded. I think we should makes lots of dumbfuck posts, that way we can be just like e90post.

Hey, how much power will I make if I have a Dinan tune and Dinan intake? Can I beat a Mustang? Lastly, what should I look for when buying a car? Oh one more thing my car leaks where is it coming from and how much to fix?
Because I don't rev my car to 7k.... Can you point me in the direction of any contributions you've made to this forum so I can flame it for being irrelevant? How many times do we have to tell you this thread is purposefully written for fun and to wake up member discussion. Repeat after me "This thread is for fun, that is it's function."

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
Because I don't rev my car to 7k.... Can you point me in the direction of any contributions you've made to this forum so I can flame it for being irrelevant? How many times do we have to tell you this thread is purposefully written for fun and to wake up member discussion. Repeat after me "This thread is for fun, that is it's function."
Sure. Go fucking search, I've done plenty.