Transmission Torque Converter Access Hole Cap Part Number 11137543122

  • Dark Theme is now available. Switch at the bottom of the page or in your preferences.
Apr 19, 2017
I found the part number for the black cap that goes over the hole that allows you access to the torque converter bolts. The part is called "BMW Protection Cap" by BMW parts dealers. But ECS Tuning calls it Oil Pan Cap. I have been searching the net for this part for almost an entire year... here it is for your convenience.
Apr 19, 2017
It took you an entire year to learn how to use RealOEM? Took me 2 minutes and 13 seconds, and I'm on WeeFee in the middle of BumFuckEgypt.
Yes Dr. Feel Good. It took OVER a year actually. Impossible to find something if nobody knows what it is called. None of the BMW dealerships knew or could find it with their computers, no ZF rep could find it...but hey, good for you genius.

The only way to find it was to photograph the imprinted part number while working on a client's transmission and then using google.

You're getting a good start on the "look at me, I'm an asshole everyone" race this morning Aaron. Moving on to the next asshole comment now. Let's see....what do we have here.
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads