Twisted Tuned 335xi puts up 683awhp, 675awtq (World Record for XI)

Dec 6, 2016
Great numbers. I’ll be in the market for a tune om my 08 335xi with mmp stage 3 turbos in the near future. I’ll also be interested to hear/see anything nitrous related that Twisted has going on.

Younge60

Lurker
Nov 16, 2016
Fort worth
Ride
Single turbo e60 535i 6mt 6466
I worked on this car and Pete is a great guy! glad to see it back to 100% breaking records.
great job tuning Justin.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Great numbers. I’ll be in the market for a tune om my 08 335xi with mmp stage 3 turbos in the near future. I’ll also be interested to hear/see anything nitrous related that Twisted has going on.

Thanks man. Yea just let me know when you're ready to go. I think i have a nitrous thread on here.

I worked on this car and Pete is a great guy! glad to see it back to 100% breaking records.
great job tuning Justin.

yea, pete is great. Thank you for the kind words.

dannyboy172

Lurker
Jan 2, 2018
Ride
2007 BMW 335xi
Indeed. I'll have my Nitrous XI up and ready soon too.

How did this go? I am thinking about something like this up top where it doesnt affect the transfer case.
It is supported to use PI and NO2, right?
Will the Nitrous put more stress on the turbos?

cebrailbakan

Private
Mar 2, 2017
Ride
2007 E90 AT 335xi
I’ve similar setup except PI,
What would be those numbers if PI would not be there ?
Thanks in advance.

cebrailbakan

Private
Mar 2, 2017
Ride
2007 E90 AT 335xi
Hi great man ( Twisted )

I will be on ms109 with zage turbos similar to vtt GC which is far more reliable than it.
We’ll be keep in touch soon

cebrailbakan

Private
Mar 2, 2017
Ride
2007 E90 AT 335xi
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, Justin is always complaining about his busy job.
But I think he should just work on an appointment basis, otherwise a lot of people will be victimized. Everyone must be OK with his schedule and arrange their stuff for him

Last edited:

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Just saw him posting a couple days ago. He had some family/personal life issues going on but he's back and I'm sure he's catching up on emails.

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, Justin is always complaining about his busy job.
But I think he should just work on an appointment basis, otherwise a lot of people will be victimized. Everyone must be OK with his schedule and arrange their stuff for him

Yes, i was out of state for 3/4 of the month of August. And during that time within one week of each other, i have two people i was very close to die. So i was and still am dealing with that.

I don't ever complain about being busy, i just inform new customers and people in general that yes i am busy. And is one of the reasons when people purchase tunes on my site, its states clearly that the wait time can be 1-5 days for base maps and or revisions. But i try and do same or next day turn around wherever possible.

I'm not sure anyone is "victimized". Not sure in what context that was used. But i don't force people to have me tune their vehicles. Which is why my time frames are listed before purchase so the owner can make make the decision.

However, i have done NUMEROUS tunes by appointment, whether dyno in person or remotely, or street in person or remotely and will continue to do so when customers request it.

As good as an appointment basis sounds, often times that will just make wait times longer honestly for a few reasons.

Daily i'm going through 100+ messages via email, facebook, instagram, texts, phone calls, and etc. Whether from customers or non customers. So thats the reason for the stated timeframes.

cebrailbakan

Private
Mar 2, 2017
Ride
2007 E90 AT 335xi
Yes, i was out of state for 3/4 of the month of August. And during that time within one week of each other, i have two people i was very close to die. So i was and still am dealing with that.

I don't ever complain about being busy, i just inform new customers and people in general that yes i am busy. And is one of the reasons when people purchase tunes on my site, its states clearly that the wait time can be 1-5 days for base maps and or revisions. But i try and do same or next day turn around wherever possible.

I'm not sure anyone is "victimized". Not sure in what context that was used. But i don't force people to have me tune their vehicles. Which is why my time frames are listed before purchase so the owner can make make the decision.

However, i have done NUMEROUS tunes by appointment, whether dyno in person or remotely, or street in person or remotely and will continue to do so when customers request it.

As good as an appointment basis sounds, often times that will just make wait times longer honestly for a few reasons.

Daily i'm going through 100+ messages via email, facebook, instagram, texts, phone calls, and etc. Whether from customers or non customers. So thats the reason for the stated timeframes.

Dear Justin,
I think we have language barrier.
English is not my main language so I may have misrepresented something, I apologize for this. By the way, please accept my condolences for your losses.