Twisted Tuning X-Drive Transfer Case Mount Inserts (Group Buy)

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
OK, purchase link is up. Group Buy introductory pricing is available until January 31st, 2018.

On that date or before. Manufacturing and shipment of orders will begin for everyone participating in the group buy. All orders will receive tracking information via email once orders are shipped. Week and a Half late. But happy New Year.

https://twistedtuning.com/collectio...uning-bmw-x-drive-transfer-case-mount-inserts
Sweet! Ill be ordering one by the end of the month, i told the other xi guys about it we will see if they order it.

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Ordered! May even install as soon as its delivered lol. Ill review initial quality and packaging when in arrives, but im sure no one expects less than amazing.

Reactions: doublespaces

Sprygsxr14

Lurker
Oct 2, 2017
Ride
e90335xi
Would you recommend installing these with solid motor mounts or would that not make a difference. I've read (on other platforms) not to make one place solid while keeping others flexible/stock.

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Intro Pricing is now done. Just waiting on my machinist to come back from Vacation, and the units will be cut and shipped out.
Hooray! I was just thinking to myself "hey wasnt that mount supposed to be in production this week?" I cant wait for it to get here. Furthermore, i cant wait for track season.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Screenshot_20180206-052501~2.png
Screenshot_20180206-052429~2.png
He just sent me a couple pics this morning running the sim in CAM, and a wood sample. So shouldn't be long guys. Thanks a lot for your patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheezy