E9X Upgraded fueling necessary for me?

Slavsky

Lurker
Apr 13, 2019
Ride
2011 335i x drive e90
Not sure if I look goofy asking this and that's okay if I do.

Going stage 3 turbo (big boost 3.3)
Just replaced hpfp if that helps at all
I'm looking to make high 500s or low 600s

Totally foreign subject to me when it comes to fueling
Is stock fueling on this platform okay?
Upgrade lpfp?
Get port injection kit?
Both?
Let me know guys, any help is greatly appreciated.

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi
Didn't you ask this same thing a couple months ago? You said you knew you needed PI and a stage 2 LPFP for your goals, I don't think that's incorrect.

• Agree
Reactions: KevinC39

Slavsky

Lurker
Apr 13, 2019
Ride
2011 335i x drive e90
Didn't you ask this same thing a couple months ago? You said you knew you needed PI and a stage 2 LPFP for your goals, I don't think that's incorrect.

Yes I did, I figured someone would notice lol. I thought I did but as I come across different pieces of information on other threads it was starting to seem like I just need a stage 3 lpfp, instead of both. If someone has just a straight forward that's be great. If I don't need a PI kit I can get started much quicker on this, saving a good chunk of money. I don't say that to sound like a cheap ass but of course the less I have to spend the better you know? If I need a kit for this to run properly that's fine, I just don't wanna get more than I need. Though im probably over building my block by putting forged internals lmao.

KevinC39

Corporal
Jun 27, 2017
Ride
335i
You might be able to do it with race gas but that's not cheap either. Otherwise yes you're going to need PI or a meth set up. Or the cheapest option is to just lower your power goals.

Slavsky

Lurker
Apr 13, 2019
Ride
2011 335i x drive e90
You might be able to do it with race gas but that's not cheap either. Otherwise yes you're going to need PI or a meth set up. Or the cheapest option is to just lower your power goals.

Appreciate the info!

KevinC39

Corporal
Jun 27, 2017
Ride
335i
No problem, I'm actually in the same boat. I've got a turbo on order and am just going to have fun DI only for awhile. We can always add extra fueling later if we want to turn it up.

Reactions: Slavsky

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
I wish I still had e85 access. You should do one of the hpfp upgrades available or wait little longer as their are some interesting ones completing shortly