Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
It is a known fact the N54 suffers in the crank case ventilation and pcv department....and now its time to end this on going issue because if its one thing we all get sick of its constantly walnut blasting the intake valves as "preventative maintenance" ...what a joke
The Vader Solutions Breather System Kit basically undo's everything BMW did from the factory and turned it into something functional whether your are stock or pushing out mega horsepower; not only is it functional but this kit also gives your engine bay something aggressive to look at when the hood is popped.
Say bye-bye to walnut blasting and say hello to vented crank case!

DIY KIT
  • The DIY Kit consist of everything ready to go, all you need to do is just modify your own valve cover instead of shipping it to us and have us doing it.
  • Custom Fittings and seals
  • Custom 12AN Hoses
  • Catch Can
  • DIY Instructions on how to modify valve cover with included parts
PnP KIT
  • The PnP Kit requires your valve cover to be shipped over to us, we will then modify your valve cover and include everything else needed for the breather system.
  • Custom Fittings and Seals Pre-installed onto valvecover
  • Custom 12AN Hoses
  • Catch Can
BMS catch can setup can still be used

Here is a MMP Stage 3 car with the Vader Solutions Breather System....(non-official hose routing, will look cleaner)
image_5195b3c6-2962-4e30-8ccd-63576728fb29_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Reactions: doublespaces

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
Omar,
This looks like a great idea!
But please post the DIY or PM it to me. I'd like to evaluate the install and resulting setup to make sure I want to buy your kit and do this.

E92 420

Corporal
Jul 8, 2017
United Kingdom
Ride
BMW e92 335i
So this vents high and low side? I assume this is a VTA system judging from the filter on top of the catch can?

How does this differ from the RB set up?

Can the engine cover still be used with this set up?

Discount if using existing BMS catch can?

Reactions: Jeffman

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Couldn't you have put it on the oil cap you bastard? *mumble take the damn valve cover off rasa frackin mumble...
Using the valve cover wouldn't suffice IMO and for what I wanted the setup to be , the oil cap is too high up . Having multiple fittings on the valve cover is the route I decided to go with because it has been proven throughout history in other platforms. Would be nice though to just put a new oil cap that's vented lol

So this vents high and low side? I assume this is a VTA system judging from the filter on top of the catch can?

How does this differ from the RB set up?

Can the engine cover still be used with this set up?

Discount if using existing BMS catch can?
Low side (pcv) system gets eliminated . RB setup can not be used . Engine cover can still be put on with a little cutting and I don't see why there would be a need to get a discount due to owning the BMS catch can but I am willing to do so because you are the first to ask with that setup so it would be nice to have that info .

BKBMW335I

Lurker
Mar 30, 2017
Ride
BMW 335I CONVERTIBLE E93 N55
It is a known fact the N54 suffers in the crank case ventilation and pcv department....and now its time to end this on going issue because if its one thing we all get sick of its constantly walnut blasting the intake valves as "preventative maintenance" ...what a joke
The Vader Solutions Breather System Kit basically undo's everything BMW did from the factory and turned it into something functional whether your are stock or pushing out mega horsepower; not only is it functional but this kit also gives your engine bay something aggressive to look at when the hood is popped.
Say bye-bye to walnut blasting and say hello to vented crank case!

DIY KIT
  • The DIY Kit consist of everything ready to go, all you need to do is just modify your own valve cover instead of shipping it to us and have us doing it.
  • Custom Fittings and seals
  • Custom 12AN Hoses
  • Catch Can
  • DIY Instructions on how to modify valve cover with included parts
PnP KIT
  • The PnP Kit requires your valve cover to be shipped over to us, we will then modify your valve cover and include everything else needed for the breather system.
  • Custom Fittings and Seals Pre-installed onto valvecover
  • Custom 12AN Hoses
  • Catch Can
BMS catch can setup can still be used

Here is a MMP Stage 3 car with the Vader Solutions Breather System....(non-official hose routing, will look cleaner)
View attachment 4358

What about the N55 cars??? We have to do walnut blasting too.

E92 420

Corporal
Jul 8, 2017
United Kingdom
Ride
BMW e92 335i
Low side (pcv) system gets eliminated . RB setup can not be used . Engine cover can still be put on with a little cutting and I don't see why there would be a need to get a discount due to owning the BMS catch can but I am willing to do so because you are the first to ask with that setup so it would be nice to have that info .

Thanks for the reply.

Im trying to decide which pcv set up to go for. So how does yours compare to the RB set up? Less complicated by the looks of it? Are there pros and cons for each?

I only ask about the discount as your DIY kit says it includes a catch can. So if already using one yours isn't needed? Hence the possible discount.

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
What about the N55 cars??? We have to do walnut blasting too.
N55's have a much better cyclone system than the n54... n55 do not need to worry about this

Does this new system have a Check valve (pcv) in it?
This eliminates pcv so no check valve

Thanks for the reply.

Im trying to decide which pcv set up to go for. So how does yours compare to the RB set up? Less complicated by the looks of it? Are there pros and cons for each?

I only ask about the discount as your DIY kit says it includes a catch can. So if already using one yours isn't needed? Hence the possible discount.
Different style catch can is required , bms catch can will still be used but same as if always has been as bms intended it.

Reactions: BKBMW335I

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
Nice mod good work! So simple as pulling VC and manifold, drilling tapping the ports in the head then putting in supplied plugs from the kit. Drill hole in VC and install fitting bolt everything back together run your lines. And enjoy much happier crank case pressures and less oil in the intake system. Everyone needs upgraded PCV setup!

E92 420

Corporal
Jul 8, 2017
United Kingdom
Ride
BMW e92 335i
Not required but it is always recommended when removing valve cover .... no drilling required btw, it's a simple tap very easy to do
OK, good stuff. I'm interested in purchasing!

Will you be posting some more pics of the kit? I would like to see all components included along with final hose you have chosen. Be nice to see, so potential buyers can see exactly what they will be getting.

Also what exactly needs to be cut on engine cover? From Looking at the pic can't make out if its just the side that needs a trim to allow the fitting to exit it or if the top of the engine cover needs trimming as well to clear the fitting that treads into the valve cover.