Vader Solutions never delivered.

General.Massacre

Corporal
May 14, 2018
Ride
2009 E92 335i DCT
Hi guys.
Does anyone know if Vader solutions reads their emails?
I have bought a N54 BOV Adaptor for the intake Manifold in May. And to this day it hasnt arrived.
Last tracking update was leaving the Los Angeles USPS facility.
I've emailed the email address provided in the website numerous times and I've had no response from anyone there.
Anyone have other contact details? I am from South Africa.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190722-080230_17TRACK.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-080230_17TRACK.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 129

E92-Ghandi

Corporal
Feb 25, 2018
Ride
2010 335i e92 DCT
Check his instagram, he is always active there! maybe you'll get a faster response.

tisdrew

Corporal
Jun 27, 2017
Ride
09 335i 6MT
I know international shipping/customs can delay things by a couple weeks but agree with above, PM him on Insta or maybe Facebook. Sorry you're having this delay, just bought the vader clip the other day hoping it arrives shortly.

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
I'm not sure why you're trying to contact him. You mentioned that you have a USPS tracking number and that the last tracking information is the post office having the item depart from Los Angeles. It's in the hands of the postal system. What are you hoping he's going to do for you?

Filippo

Terry@BMS

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
There are better alternatives... ;)

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi
Customs sucks, probably stuck there. Still odd that he wouldn't at least reply, but don't see what he can do for you.

Name0

May 7, 2018
Ride
N54 135i & 535xi
Took me like 3 months to get my oil catch can kit... Emailed him to make sure the BOV adaptor was in stock and ordered this weekended and it still has not shipped RiP Also website will say the price is X amount and when you add it to cart it changes :anguished:

Reactions: Dentech66

Dentech66

Dec 2, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i
Took me like 3 months to get my oil catch can kit... Emailed him to make sure the BOV adaptor was in stock and ordered this weekended and it still has not shipped RiP Also website will say the price is X amount and when you add it to cart it changes :anguished:
What's going on with the company does it really exist or what ? I ordered a BOV adapter and haven't received any answer either

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Hey everyone , sorry I wasn’t able to respond sooner . I see this a customs issue . Totally nothing to do with us. You would have to get in contact with usps but good luck . I don’t mind sending over a new one just need to send the other one back if you ever get it

the bov adapters are a huge hit and sell super fast in the batches I get them made in it’s hard to keep up but they will all leave together. I’m trying my best to get it all situated .

my parts never had a failure or fitment issues so once you receive the product you’ll be super happy I promise . Once anodize gets done with them they will all ship out starting tomorrow night

wish anodize was done in house but that’s another topic . Anyways please lmk if you have any questions I’m here to answer all !
Also a few vendors are starting to carry VS parts on their shelves such as rush customs and Colorado n5x to avoid delays .

Dentech66

Dec 2, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i
Hey everyone , sorry I wasn’t able to respond sooner . I see this a customs issue . Totally nothing to do with us. You would have to get in contact with usps but good luck . I don’t mind sending over a new one just need to send the other one back if you ever get it

the bov adapters are a huge hit and sell super fast in the batches I get them made in it’s hard to keep up but they will all leave together. I’m trying my best to get it all situated .

my parts never had a failure or fitment issues so once you receive the product you’ll be super happy I promise . Once anodize gets done with them they will all ship out starting tomorrow night

wish anodize was done in house but that’s another topic . Anyways please lmk if you have any questions I’m here to answer all !
Also a few vendors are starting to carry VS parts on their shelves such as rush customs and Colorado n5x to avoid delays .
I understand , thank you for answering and looking forward to see my part, good luck, thx again

General.Massacre

Corporal
May 14, 2018
Ride
2009 E92 335i DCT
Hi Guys, just an update on my Thread, i received my BOV adapter in the post finally yesterday.
Only took about 6 months, but it arrived safely lol.
Tracking was USPS tracking for the USA only, so after it left Los Angeles, that was the last it was tracked.

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
@General.Massacre as you likely know ... international shipping goes smooth ... or it doesn't. That said ... amazing it arrived given 6 months ... it was lost or in a deferred shipping pallet. Glad you got it!

Filippo

Bnks334

Lieutenant
Dec 1, 2016
New York
I'm not sure why you're trying to contact him. You mentioned that you have a USPS tracking number and that the last tracking information is the post office having the item depart from Los Angeles. It's in the hands of the postal system. What are you hoping he's going to do for you?

Filippo

The sender is the one that needs to file a report/claim with the USPS for your information. So yeah it's easy at first glance to blame USPS but at the end of the day it is still an issue for Omar to address and resolve.

• Agree
Reactions: fmorelli

SJ_1989

Sergeant
Aug 7, 2018
Illinoisssss
Ride
2008 E90 335i
If the shipper doesn't have the proper documentation (detailed info about what's inside the package) it will leave the U.S. fine (depending on where you're trying to ship) but will get stuck in customs in the destination country. Never shipped USPS internationally (UPS and DHL all the time) but I assume there are forms to fill out like UPS, Fedex, DHL, etc requires to make sure the imported goods are compliant. Also, there is a reason USPS is called "snail mail". Slooowwww.

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
i tried it all. USPS has an inconsistent structure , its great when it works and it sucks when its not in your favor. happens mostly to international packages and to packages that i drop off all at once like 30 or so... tracking wont update until its arrived or itll go to dead head center