Violent transmission shift: 6HP19 AT xHP Stage 3

matreyia

Lieutenant
Apr 19, 2017
Well nobody told me that :mad:!!!
Lmao, I must have missed that part.
On the xHP notes in the app, it states all acceptable ranges. That's the only way I knew about it. Also remember my unit is Propulsive Dynamics with higher than normal pressures.

SlowE93

Sergeant
Jul 2, 2017
On the xHP notes in the app, it states all acceptable ranges. That's the only way I knew about it. Also remember my unit is Propulsive Dynamics with higher than normal pressures.
I havent used the app. I flashed xHP when it first came out, then reflashed as they made revisions. Other than that, I have not touched it. So far, so good.

Rob09msport

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Your numbers are actually really good from what I've seen of others but the quick charge time on your a clutch I wonder If that could be sonething

Rob09msport

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
I'll have good info soon March 22 I drop off my car for zip kit , solenoids, and pd kit with my hydra turbos and a few other things so I will make sure to take my values I'll flash to stock and let settle for few days too see if my times and pressures change at all

matreyia

Lieutenant
Apr 19, 2017
Your numbers are actually really good from what I've seen of others but the quick charge time on your a clutch I wonder If that could be sonething

Well, this is on PD Stock Calibration right now. And PD Calibration runs completely smooth. Whereas xHP stage 3 is almost useless and Stage 2 is somewhat usable. All stages and flashes operate super smooth when driving normal...only xHP goes haywire when WOT. I am working with Justin to tune the car under PD stock calibration. So far, looks promising. He had to delete torque limiter in the tune because it was adjusting the throttle, fuel rate due to repeatedly reaching torque limits. I got a new flash from him without the limiter and the car no longer oscillates rpm when on the pedal aggressively. It does consume more gas and backfires ONCE every time I release the pedal from WOT.

Rob09msport

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Here's my stock adaptations running stage 3 I agm going to reduce my torque reduction to see if their is any effect and how fast these values adjust without a reset. I would think my quick charge times would change and my pressures increase to prevent longer slip duration on shift with more torque going through the trans. I also can't wait to see the change with new solenoids gaskets zip kit and pd clutches.

Attachments

Reactions: Jeffman

Rob09msport

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Also 750 Is the max not what's considered good just the range. It's like fuel trims cam go to 34 if it's less you are still technically ok cause you didn't go past the self correcting ability but I think we all agree a 30 fuel trim isn't good.