VRSF 1000whp 7.5″ Stepped Race Intercooler FMIC Review!!!

silverstreak18

Corporal
Jan 3, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Ride
2016 M3
why the animosity for youtube? we all gotta start somewhere. Youtube is great and making content can be super fun. Always love when people who make ZERO youtube content hate on people who are new to making content.

No animosity for youtube, animosity for people who make a forum account to make one post about their new youtube channel. Didn't see that the account was 3 years old just assumed it was brand new since it was the first post. Also congrats on the dyno numbers man, those are great running pump only.

Grimmage

Lurker
Dec 21, 2016
Virginia Beach
www.youtube.com
Ride
2007 BMW 335i E92
No animosity for youtube, animosity for people who make a forum account to make one post about their new youtube channel. Didn't see that the account was 3 years old just assumed it was brand new since it was the first post. Also congrats on the dyno numbers man, those are great running pump only.
Yeah my account is pretty old both my spoolstreet account and my YouTube channel. I had no intentions of gaining subs or views off this forum post. I felt the video was warranted since this is a review post

Reactions: Zeezul