PROMO VTT 2018 Black Friday Sale!

• Dark Theme is now available. Switch at the bottom of the page or in your preferences.

[email protected]

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
Mark your calendars! It's back! The annual VTT Black Friday Sale -best prices of the year once per year. Don't miss it!

What are we doing? 20% off....everything. This includes...…….

S55GC's
N55GC Pre-Sale
N54 GC's (full and lites)
Shotguns
Catch Cans
Breathers
Outlets
Inlets

Black Friday X VTT 5.jpg
Black Friday Check out the savings.jpg

Coupon STARTS working at 11/22/18 at midnight. It STOPS working 24 hours later -don't miss it!

Last edited:

Kaineg53

Nov 20, 2018
Hell yeah! Any update on the single kit for BF like you mentioned before?

Aaron

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Your website is broken. Doesn't let you click the box accepting that there's no warranty, thus you can't complete the order.

Jul 27, 2017
Your website is broken. Doesn't let you click the box accepting that there's no warranty, thus you can't complete the order.
Click the last one. It confused me for a while as well.

Aaron

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Tony got it fixed and it's working now!

Last edited:

Aaron

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Not sure if my order went through though. Payed via PayPal through the checkout, and got an email confirmation, but PayPal isn't showing a payment was made.

Jesus I suck at the internet.

Aug 27, 2017
Dang, I cannot believe I missed the VTT sale. I was planning on buying the spline lock but got called in to work all weekend and totally forgot to make a purchase (working in a trauma level 1 hospital is dreadfully busy). Any chance you guys will be doing some kind of holiday sale again?

DCook

Corporal
May 25, 2018
Dang, I cannot believe I missed the VTT sale. I was planning on buying the spline lock but got called in to work all weekend and totally forgot to make a purchase (working in a trauma level 1 hospital is dreadfully busy). Any chance you guys will be doing some kind of holiday sale again?
Youre not the only one who missed it, i worked two days that week, and didnt have the funds. Sometimes having holidays off sucks not making money. Thanks trucking!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.