VTT Giveaway: Enter here!

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
First -thank you for all who entered. We had nearly 400 entries (most of them valid lol). As always we love seeing the participation -wish I could do this every week. On to the winner!
The winner is Chadillac2000.

Chad has a gorgeous 2008 135i in black, a keen eye for details, and a cool dog named Winston. Chad hasn't completely decided what he's going to use his $1000 discount for at VTT but with 70k on his OEM turbos and some wastegate rattle that is getting worse I think we're looking at some GC lites or the soon to be re-released Stage 2+'s to meet Chad's goals of longevity and ~550 whp on an ethanol mixture. Chad will be taking a little time to add to that $1000 discount and make sure he gets what he (and Winston) want as his beautiful car gets more modifications. Check out some photos:

FUz4Sqp.jpg OwoVwdl.jpg jXPxfw8.jpg

Chad has a great build/maintenance thread out there with lots more pictures that you can easily find if you google "Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Build Thread"

Congrats Chad, look forward to seeing your build continue, and a sincere thank you to all who entered -we always have fun with these.

Chris & The VTT Team