Ad: VTT Product annoucement - Billet / Silicone N54 coolant hose kit

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Chill brother, I'm just busting your balls. I actually checked out your build thread, and I see you're weighing all sorts of parts, I assume making comparisons and seeing how much you took off. I get it. I mean, I'd just weigh the whole thing after but to each their own. Your focus is on the minutia, we focus more big picture. FWIW, the purpose of these hoses is to step away from the OEM materials, weight wasn't anywhere in the design goals. Now you got it, plus some ball breaking for no extra charge. What's not to love?

xoxo,
Chris

Ok. "Ball breaking." Can't take what you pitch, but sure we can go with that and leave the issue dead.

Yes I'm focusing on "minutiae." No easy access to a vehicle scale until I corner balance again so I take control where I can. It's very important to me to document when I have options so I can monitor the weight trajectory. This way I'm not surprised later on and avoid wasting money.

Y'know?

Anyway. Hope these remain on the 1-2 week in stock estimate.

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
Ok. "Ball breaking." Can't take what you pitch, but sure we can go with that and leave the issue dead.

Yes I'm focusing on "minutiae." No easy access to a vehicle scale until I corner balance again so I take control where I can. It's very important to me to document when I have options so I can monitor the weight trajectory. This way I'm not surprised later on and avoid wasting money.

Y'know?

Anyway. Hope these remain on the 1-2 week in stock estimate.
Yes those surprise extra few Oz's were going throw your build into a tailspin for sure. Honestly, I would stick with the stock hoses. It's like a fighter trying to cut weight before a big bout. But his wife surprises him with some donuts before weigh in. Don't want to come in bloated and go down hard in the 1st round. 🏁 🏁 :tearsofjoy:

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Gee that took a twist. I thought something else was going to be a surprise from the wife ......

Filippio

Commence shitpost thread.

Attachments

• thumb_you-are-not-the-father-yeet-morning-staggering-•-➫➫➫-3665012.png
    thumb_you-are-not-the-father-yeet-morning-staggering-•-➫➫➫-3665012.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 16

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
For sure. I have quite a bit to do at the same time. I've never replaced belts/pulleys, oil pan gasket, turbos.... so of course I want to do all of that while also doing coolant lines... WHY DO I HATE MYSELF

:p
Hopefully you dont have problems like the other guy did.

derekgates

Lieutenant
Feb 23, 2018
NW FL
derekgates.us
Ride
2011 335is
Hopefully you dont have problems like the other guy did.

I saw... and my joy has turned to dread. :(

Not sure if I should go with OEM kit I have waiting or the VTT. Don't want to be stranded.