VTT State of the Union/Update/Teaser Thread

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Did some more shotgun stuffs today. I do have to say, thought we had more brackets, we had 12 in stock, so we can ship the first 12 kits, these are made locally so should not take long to get more hopefully!

IMG_4070.JPG
IMG_4072.JPG
IMG_4075.JPG

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
First Kit went out today. Its a double barrel going to Shawn a FabFactory for Eric's built motor. We added a new option to the site for aftermarket intake manifolds as they take a different hose for the second pump. If you have ordered a DB, and have an aftermarket intake manifold, please let us know.

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
First Kit went out today. Its a double barrel going to Shawn a FabFactory for Eric's built motor. We added a new option to the site for aftermarket intake manifolds as they take a different hose for the second pump. If you have ordered a DB, and have an aftermarket intake manifold, please let us know.

I have the EOS v2 but not sure if that applies to me since its stock location.

camberadam

Sergeant
Feb 15, 2017
Baltimore
Ride
Tasmin Green e92

Damn! I thought I caught the deal 1st.

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Hey guys, yes we are making progress, just waiting on 25 high-pressure hoses to be done. I stopped by today, they are almost ready. Also whoever emailed me, and said they had an FF Manifold, can you email me again? I cannot seem to find it anymore.

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
Hey guys, yes we are making progress, just waiting on 25 high-pressure hoses to be done. I stopped by today, they are almost ready. Also whoever emailed me, and said they had an FF Manifold, can you email me again? I cannot seem to find it anymore.

Poke

Any info leaks for the new turbo offerings?

Poke

Edson

Private
Mar 3, 2017
Ride
08 335i
I ordered the single shotgun and have access to e85, I’m aiming for around 600-650 to the wheel from upgraded hybrids. Would upgrading to the double shotgun be any better/worse than running pi and the single shotgun at the same time? I currently have a fuel it stage 2 hpfp, I’m guessing regardless of what I do that needs to upgrade to stage 3. Sorry if this question is dumb, fueling side is still new to me