VTT State of the Union/Update/Teaser Thread

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
We will gladly answer your question shortly.

First I would like to address a potential issue. It has been brought to our attention that some customers may be furious, or feel slighted that we offered the intro price on double barrels at $200 off, and then are offering 20% off the website for Black Friday which would result in a discount of $219.80. We firstly would like to apologize for running so many sales so close to each other, in the future, we will be more mindful of offering too many discounts too close to each other. Now if you feel slighted or ripped off by being able to save $19.80 more if you waited 3 weeks after the intro price, please drop us an email, and we will gladly add $19.80 onto your rail core refund. This should restore balance to the universe, and lesson learned, never offer too many discounts.

Last edited:

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5

First I would like to address a potential issue. It has been brought to our attention that some customers may be furious, or feel slighted that we offered the intro price on double barrels at $200 off, and then are offering 20% off the website for Black Friday which would result in a discount of $219.80. We firstly would like to apologize for running so many sales so close to each other, in the future, we will be more mindful of offering too many discounts too close to each other. Now if you feel slighted or ripped off by being able to save $19.80 more if you wanted 3 weeks after the intro price, please drop us an email, and we will gladly add $19.80 onto your rail core refund. This should restore balance to the universe, and lesson learned, never offer too many discounts.

You can’t be serious that you received multiple emails about that.

Ok, that’s good for one free getfucked card available to distribute to any/all platform members at the card holders disgression.

Edit: Did the Black Friday sale start? Can’t find shit on this phone

Edit #2:
Oh, guys have not received their kit from the group buy? o_O
Makes more sense.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
I ordered the single shotgun and have access to e85, I’m aiming for around 600-650 to the wheel from upgraded hybrids. Would upgrading to the double shotgun be any better/worse than running pi and the single shotgun at the same time? I currently have a fuel it stage 2 hpfp, I’m guessing regardless of what I do that needs to upgrade to stage 3. Sorry if this question is dumb, fueling side is still new to me
Not a dumb question at all. Honestly, this comes down to personal choice. While the double barrel would easily support those power levels on E85, obviously so would PI. We feel the shotgun is better because you do not have to worry about possible misfire / lean run conditions. Its also slightly less to upgrade to the double barrel from an existing single then buying a PI kit on top of it.

Hope that helps!

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
You can’t be serious that you received multiple emails about that.

Ok, that’s good for one free get fucked card available to distribute to any/all platform members at the card holders discretion.

Edit: Did the Black Friday sale start? Can’t find shit on this phone
We announced them. the codes go live Thursday at midnight and are live through Monday at midnight

Edson

Private
Mar 3, 2017
Ride
08 335i
Not a dumb question at all. Honestly, this comes down to personal choice. While the double barrel would easily support those power levels on E85, obviously so would PI. We feel the shotgun is better because you do not have to worry about possible misfire / lean run conditions. Its also slightly less to upgrade to the double barrel from an existing single then buying a PI kit on top of it.

Hope that helps!
Wellbshit, I just noticed the price difference from the single to the double shotgun, i’ll Pm you my info if you could send an invoice for the difference, I don’t know why I thought it was another $1200 on top of the single shotgun. Thanks again, great pricing!

Turby

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
Kcmo

First I would like to address a potential issue. It has been brought to our attention that some customers may be furious, or feel slighted that we offered the intro price on double barrels at $200 off, and then are offering 20% off the website for Black Friday which would result in a discount of $219.80. We firstly would like to apologize for running so many sales so close to each other, in the future, we will be more mindful of offering too many discounts too close to each other. Now if you feel slighted or ripped off by being able to save $19.80 more if you waited 3 weeks after the intro price, please drop us an email, and we will gladly add $19.80 onto your rail core refund. This should restore balance to the universe, and lesson learned, never offer too many discounts.

Good on them, I was lucky enough to order after the intro pricing but before the black Friday deal announcement hahaha

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Thank you @Chris@VargasTurboTech and @Tony@VargasTurboTech it looks great

20171118_104454.jpg
20171118_103603.jpg
20171118_103414.jpg

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Hey guys, we are going to do out best to get all 12 of the kits we have brackets for out the door before we close for the holiday. This means out the door by Weds Afternoon! Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Edson

chadillac2000

Corporal
Oct 26, 2017
NC
Ride
2008 BMW 135i
Any updates on the hotside aluminum chargepipes Tony? Looking forward to seeing some pictures!