Website problemos

martymil

Lieutenant
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Still have issues posting in older threads and can't select any other themes, it keeps defaulting to dark

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Still have issues posting in older threads and can't select any other themes, it keeps defaulting to dark
The theme part is known, that isn't actually a bug. But I'm working to have that changed, the theme is just being forced for a couple different reasons.

As to why you can't post, I'll send you a PM.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Small update, I finally got a little bit more distinction added to the sticky threads. There is a title which describes the sticky area and also there is a background color:
1546078089757.png

For some reason, the background color only applies to every other sticky thread because there is some small bug going on.

The other thing you can do now is collapse the entire sticky thread section so it doesn't hog any space, just click the arrow on the right:
1546078155383.png

And then it will look like this:
1546078170840.png

By the way, if it wasn't clear, that space where it says "Thread title" that is a quick thread posting option.

martymil

Lieutenant
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
This is why i come here the admins are normal people unlike 1addict thats full of tossers and never fix issues