Website problemos

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
This happens sometimes but a refresh should take care of it. I update a lot of stuff in the background and sometimes that will happen. We have a lot of cross domain code so it could be many things that actually causes it. But if you see that just refresh. Might help to clear cookies and or temp files.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Clicked new posts and got this.

I'm literally enabling and disabling parts of the site in an attempt to track down an annoying bug related to social media logins. Is that still occurring? It shouldn't be. I probably disabled the part of the site that makes that work, it should be enabled again though.

DCook

Sergeant
May 25, 2018
Ride
08 BMW e92
I'm literally enabling and disabling parts of the site in an attempt to track down an annoying bug related to social media logins. Is that still occurring? It shouldn't be. I probably disabled the part of the site that makes that work, it should be enabled again though.
All good now! Just figure id throw it incase you didnt know!

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
All good now! Just figure id throw it incase you didnt know!
Yes please. I absolutely want to know about this stuff but that was self-inflicted. Surely a bunch of other people experienced some intermittent issues like that however I work first shift and I don't have the quiet, late nights to work on the site anymore.

The really weird thing is this bug doesn't occur on my test site.