What are you going to ask Santa for this year?

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I already bought myself a single kit and have agreed to purchase a built transmission... I just bought a PS4 Pro, so I think that is plenty, though I'm sure I'll buy more crap.

Reactions: Euro venom

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Black Friday sales always get me. I think I'm going to buy my son and girlfriend some green screen/lighting equipment and a go pro hero 4. They like to do YouTube stuff and I can use the go pro :p

Reactions: ATL-IS-N54

ATL-IS-N54

Sergeant
Nov 20, 2016
ATL ga
As for gifts that I'm not buying myself, the new oil extractor from bavauto for my older BMWs...my current/their last gen extractor doesn't hold enough oil for my M62tu for one fill...
Also wanted one of those air drying "master blaster" units, that Wayne Carenie endorses in 'Auto Week'... But they are like 300$ so I'm going to either buy it my self, or build one myself for a LOT less...
Might jump on some cyber Monday deals for a new tablet to run MHD and logging... Always liked Samsung Galaxy tabs and their prices... Some new cables maybe to go with it...
And if I find a good one, maybe a single twin scroll Turbo kit for my M54B30 and turbo my "cosmetically totaled" 330ci...

Reactions: SingleTurboE92

faraway1971

Lurker
Nov 10, 2016
Munich - Germany
Asked Mrs Santa (AKA: CFO of the household) if she agrees to home-cinema gadgets for us this year.
So I bought an Epson EH-TW9300W last Friday and a VnX Atlantis Dream motor driven 100" screen.

.... which puts my FMIC a little bit down on the list of money vs. wishes.

Reactions: doublespaces

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
To pay my credit card bill from my doc ST kit, EOS manifold, twin disk clutch, rb external pcv, soon to order stage 3 lpfp and other goodies. Might also have to open the motor up