What do you do other than play with cars?

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
LS3 and turbo 400. Dynoed 390 to the ground (which is a lot for 37" tires lol). fabricated 60's F&R, Radflo shocks- 14" travel up front 16" in the rear. Won King of the Hammers in 2008. Robby Gordan was going to drive it in 2010 with us but he bought a rig and helicopter chase for that race lol.... she's a little out dated compared to new rigs, but it still plenty fun to hit 3' whoops at 60 mph. does 100 flat across the lake bed.

thats sick man. Helicopter chase, that pretty epic

Alan

Private
Nov 5, 2016
Gilbert, AZ
4TR_4983-Small.jpg

faraway1971

Lurker
Nov 10, 2016
Munich - Germany
yesterday I saw a sticker on a "car" (Mazda 3 MPS :eek:): "My other hobby has tits!"
Not that I am not into this, but I wonder what his father-in-law thinks about the sticker :D

Others than that, you will either find me in the gym doing some budo (which I had to refrain from the last couple of months due to a very bad knee) or - if in the mood - cook (and no, not crystal meth! :p )

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
Competitive powerlifting/strongman, although not so much any more. It's not the years it's the mileage. I still train heavy from time to time but do enjoy coaching.

Audio is another passion of mine; I enjoy loudspeaker design, and have recently also started fooling around with restoring old speakers. Problem is that I have too many of them kicking around. Some of them start to feel like an old friend to me... haha

Chris

Reactions: doublespaces