What is the deal with Cobb these days?

Discussion in 'N55' started by doublespaces, Nov 2, 2016.

Trader History (0)
  1. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Are they completely out of the market? Seems like they have given up on the 335i entirely and gone elsewhere?

2. Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning Sergeant Vendor

Cobb has dropped any further development. They were supposed to be re-aligning and doing some additions. But still hasn't been

3. Danksies

Danksies Corporal

sucks for the AP crowd, but good for people without flashes. AP is still pretty pricey, when in comparison theres MHD. im actually in that boat and was considering AP till i did my research. MHD FTW (cables coming in later today at 9pm :D)

4. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Which cable did you buy?

5. Danksies

Danksies Corporal

one sold on amazon from "PeleusTech" (if thats even their real name or manufacturer). pretty much the generic "is it the white chip or green chip?" cable. latest reviews have people stating it works with their n54's, prime shipping (i actually chose 1 day at 4:55am and its supposed to get here by 9pm!!! LOL), price, and i get extra $0.05% cashback on amazon sales with my CCard made me choose it. second option was bimmersoftware, but seems like their out of stock at the moment? too lazy and impatient to call

6. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Ah, well post a thread here when you got news to share :)

7. Danksies

Danksies Corporal

Definitely. geez on a separate note, amazon's really stepped their logistics game up. don't know where it's coming from but, less than 12 hours later it's at my nearest shipping center :eek:. the anxiety/waito_O

8. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    I live in AZ and they have a few warehouses here as far as I'm aware. I can get my stuff same day some times.

9. Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning Sergeant Vendor

Lucky you. I wish I could get stuff same day, lol

10. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    It doesn't always work that way but if you order early enough in the day, you can. They use a local delivery service called On Trac or something like that.

11. Danksies

Danksies Corporal

Yup local delivery for my cable. I literally checked the window/door and not even 60 seconds later I get a text alert from amazon saying it arrived. ran out to the window because I HAD to know who brought it. guess what...? frigging Kia whatever with lyft stickers LOL

12. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Looks just like one that I have. I also have the BT Cable, though it didn't work with MHD.

13. I use the Cobb on my Turbo RX-8 and they dropped development on that AP completely, we can't even get ATR anymore. It seems like it's becoming the same with this platform.