What is your favorite widebody?

Discussion in 'Interior | Exterior | I.C.E.' started by doublespaces, Nov 13, 2017.

Trader History (0)
  1. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Every few months I'll lose an entire day pretending like I'm going to get a widebody for my car. The one I keep going back to is the Prior Design, but it costs $20k so I'll just have to pretend my car is nice or design my own. What kit do you like the best?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bravehart38

Bravehart38 New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hard Motorsport

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  3. soawesomeman

soawesomeman New Member

Seattle
    2009 E93 335i
    I want a widebody kit with Mtech front and rear; with M3 front fenders and side skirts. Too bad Prior didn't go this route… If somebody brings one to market, they should make it look as OEM as possible and price it for the working man, like NRW did with the paddle shifters. I emphasize OEM, because not everybody wants to look like Fast and Furious on the way to work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    I've considered doing exactly this in fact. But it won't be until next year that I get around to tinkering with it more and considering potential production possibilities. Also, considering I have an E93 it would be made initially for my own car and I am not really interested starting a business, perhaps just recover my costs.

5. soawesomeman

soawesomeman New Member

Seattle
    2009 E93 335i
    Ping me when you get around to this—I'm in for sharing the dev/production expenses.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List