most of this is doable with the factory DME already. At least on N55 and S55.The new syvecs s7plus suppose to change all that, thos doesnt sound like just emulating the oem ecu.
• Ability to change torque levels and demand levels sent to the DSG Ecu for changing clutch pressure and Pull away drivability
• Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power cars where the Oem levels of reductions are not enough with the added torque from a Twin Turbo Kit
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
That is such a niche market though. I don't disagree, I'd like one as well but you'd be catering to the 1% of the wrong end of the market.this got me thinking, how about an affordable, off the shelf driveshaft for e82 or e92 wanting to do m3 diff conversion
Every dollar spent on a ZF8 conversion is worth many times more in the long run. The number of vehicles that are being produced right now with that transmission ensures a healthy aftermarket to do the heavy lifting. Plus, I'm pretty sure the ZF8 can come with a trans brake and there is little sense in a higher stall when you're input shaft breaks a few feet later.IMO we need more ots drivetrain mods that are common on other platforms - something ADE seemed to be keen on doing before becoming what it is.
What I'd like to see most is the following, in order of want moreso than anything:
1. ZF compatible transbrake - self explanatory, but being able to really launch at the track with full boost would benefit EVERYONE, ST, upgraded twin or stock turbo. I think this is the biggest thing that would make our cars competitive at the track.
2. OTS higher stall torque converters- as of right now theres several people running upgradded converters that they had custom re-stalled by various big companies. Partnering with one of them to have higher stall TCs available with a core exchange program or similar would likewise help everyone at the track, especially with launching. The ZF6 trans shifts fast and allows full lockup whenever it needs it so we have a very capable trans that is once again just missing a basic "bolt on" upgrade that would make a huge difference for launches at the strip and likely benefit in more scenarios.