XClutch Twin Disk - Group Buy Feeler

MFactory

Corporal
Premium Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
UPDATE

Just got confirmation there that the stock will be arriving and processed into the system over the next few days and will then be shipping out to all those who have pre-ordered.

Because of this, I have now set the end date for the pre-order pricing to Sunday 19th May. From the 20th May onwards, the pricing will go back up to MSRP.

If you have not already pre-ordered and would like to do so, please PM me asap.

DCook

Corporal
May 25, 2018
Heck yeah! Still hoping they ship out asap this week, so i can get this bad larry broken in this weekend!

ShocknAwe

Lieutenant
Jan 24, 2018
SC
My 3rd motor will blow up before the seal makes a mess. I'll save that money for a 4th motor
I wasn't given to understand it was terribly expensive if doing the clutch anyway... Or is your engine actively on its way out. lol

bsloss13

Dec 21, 2018
I am still on stock turbos that are in good shape (minimal to no rattle), and I plan at being at 20 psi all day. If my turbos go, I will be either going single or pure stage 2. I like to beat on the car and I drive it hard for 50-60 miles a day. I went with the ceramic version, because I do not ever want to have to do a clutch again on this car. Do you guys think I am making a mistake and the organic would suit my needs? I don't really track this car but I don't want to have to worry about the occasional clutch dump, or if I do decide to do a few track days in the future.

saskatchewan135

Private
Mar 26, 2018
Saskatchewan Canada
I am still on stock turbos that are in good shape (minimal to no rattle), and I plan at being at 20 psi all day. If my turbos go, I will be either going single or pure stage 2. I like to beat on the car and I drive it hard for 50-60 miles a day. I went with the ceramic version, because I do not ever want to have to do a clutch again on this car. Do you guys think I am making a mistake and the organic would suit my needs? I don't really track this car but I don't want to have to worry about the occasional clutch dump, or if I do decide to do a few track days in the future.
[/QUOT
Ceramic is fine just a little grabby on takeoff

DCook

Corporal
May 25, 2018
I wasn't given to understand it was terribly expensive if doing the clutch anyway... Or is your engine actively on its way out. lol
Haha it adds up is what i was getting at, but yeah im very rough on my stuff, daily 27lbs on a 6466 and nls everywhere.

tsaulsbu

Lurker
Mar 16, 2017
If you're getting yours rebalanced (or have already done so) and can offer recommendations on a machine shop, could you please PM me?