XClutch Twin Disk - Group Buy Feeler

ShocknAwe

Lieutenant
Jan 24, 2018
SC
Irp is what I've got, from ecstuning. Docrace sells the rtd. Irp isnt self centering though, like the rtd. Not that it matters as the the trans self center's anyway.
How do you like it day to day. Wish IRP had a version to accept a stock knob. Might have to go for RTD for that.

JimboFresh206

Corporal
Jan 29, 2018
^any NVH/rattle with those shifters?

Ever since i went with an Mfactory SMFW i had to ditch my dinan SSK, and go back to stock because it sent rattles and buzzing through the shift lever

: /

I was hoping a floor mounted shifter might kill some of that, due to it removing the AL shifter/carrier arm?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SSDD and ShocknAwe

tsaulsbu

Lurker
Mar 16, 2017
Folks, check your flywheel when your order comes in. I did not (assuming it would match what I specified and separately confirmed), and now I'm without the car, which will sit transmission-less while I wait for the correct (8-bolt) flywheel to come in.

MFactory

Corporal
Premium Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
One of the orders was mixed up during packing at XClutch, so I'm guessing yours is the other side (I couldn't confirm this though until you contacted me)

DCook

Corporal
May 25, 2018
^any NVH/rattle with those shifters?

Ever since i went with an Mfactory SMFW i had to ditch my dinan SSK, and go back to stock because it sent rattles and buzzing through the shift lever

: /

I was hoping a floor mounted shifter might kill some of that, due to it removing the AL shifter/carrier arm?
Only because i have poly everything. At least thats my assumption. It doesn't bother me any. I'll accept nvh, as long as it rips, and stays a nasty 40 roll car. But my preference is different than most lol.

Reactions: JimboFresh206

DCook

Corporal
May 25, 2018
Did you notice less or more after the chassis mounted shifter?
Honestly i can't give you an definitive answer on that. I did my poly mounts at the same time i believe. Sorry i cant be of much help on that. But definitely added overall. I think its because its solid mounted, and travels through the linkage, and the old had rubber on the factory shift arm for the trans and body. And plastic bushing for the shifter ball cup thing.

If you were local, id let ya drive it and see.

• Love
Reactions: JimboFresh206