XClutch Twin Disk - Group Buy Feeler

Jun 4, 2018
Best answers
I talked to them about the carbon one when I got the ceramic one and they really suggested not using it for any street use, and that its life span would be significantly less than the ceramic or organic clutches.

I have 6000 miles now on my ceramic twin disk and still loving the thing (not babied at all).

Aug 1, 2017
Best answers
I'm interested. I'm assuming the 885 ft-lb rating for the organic version is not at the wheels? If so, I'm leaning towards the ceramic option at 1000 ft-lb+.

Who all has the ceramic version? How is the driveability? I do a lot of street driving, but still launch the car hard at the strip.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2017
Best answers
Interested in the Ceramic option also but would like user feedback.

May 31, 2018
Best answers
Shushikiary has the ceramic version and gives his feedback on his experience in this thread towards the beginning. I too am leaning towards the ceramic option because although I will drive on the street for 75% of the time, I want the option to launch and beat on it without worry:D And I'm ok driving around a bit of "grabbyness"

Jun 23, 2017
Bulgaria
Best answers
Hey guys, I just got mine (not part of the group buy)
20181029_095945.jpg
It's a thing of beauty!
Does anyone know what is the proper break-in procedure? Any recommendations from the manufacturer?

May 31, 2018
Best answers
Did you go with the organic or ceramic option?

Jun 4, 2018
Best answers
I asked them about break in and they said don't launch the car, ride the clutch, or slip the clutch for more than normal engagement for at least the first 500 miles.

Jun 23, 2017
Bulgaria
Best answers
Did you go with the organic or ceramic option?
I went with the organic. Not gonna drag race, but I think it would be fine with occasional traffic light launch.
I asked them about break in and they said don't launch the car, ride the clutch, or slip the clutch for more than normal engagement for at least the first 500 miles.
Thanks! ;)

Aug 1, 2017
Best answers
Count me in for a 6 bolt ceramic one. Please post details when the group buy is available for purchase.

Aug 1, 2017
Best answers
You going for an attempt to break orbit with that doc kit? :smile:
Haha, I just want a 10 sec pass out of it. I know it's there. Just need to be able to bang gears without the clutch slipping.

Jan 24, 2018
SC
Best answers
Haha, I just want a 10 sec pass out of it. I know it's there. Just need to be able to bang gears without the clutch slipping.
Yeah I hear you man. Debating that myself but I basically never launch this thing.

Feb 9, 2017
Best answers
I’m still in, just let me know details of how to purchase with the discount.

Feb 28, 2017
Best answers
still interested in the organic street version. Curious to see what the final amount is going to be

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.