Ad: xHP Flashtool: Official thread - ZF6HP TCU Flash

V8bait

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Texas
I've been busy since this was released, any idea about 5-series support? I think the best they currently have is the sport package flash

08_335i

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Ride
2008 ST 335i
I've been busy since this was released, any idea about 5-series support? I think the best they currently have is the sport package flash
Beta just started on them if I'm not mistaken. So I'd say a month or so out?

RayBan

Corporal
Oct 27, 2016
www.rbttuning.com
Map update for all N54/N55 Stage 2/3 customers.

D mode shifts are now way smoother and faster at the same time, compared to the first versions.
To get the new versions, just hit Re-Download in the Misc. Menu and xHP will download it to your device.
We also changed the Version Codes. The first digit now marks different versions of maps, the second digit marks revisions of the same map.

RayBan

Corporal
Oct 27, 2016
www.rbttuning.com
All xHP customer are invited to take part in our ongoing "Shift Quality Survey"! We'd like to know from every customer in detail, how satisfied you are with your tune! Therefore we set up this 13 question survey, where you can give us in-depth feedback! It's anonymous and done in just 5 minutes!

Thanks for your time!

https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/6Y6D8FK

RayBan

Corporal
Oct 27, 2016
www.rbttuning.com
New 135i/335i/535i Stage 3 files are uploaded!

- Reworked, more intense Throttle Blips in M Mode
- Quicker Downshifts in M Mode overall
- Reworked 1->2 and 2->3 WOT Upshift in M Mode
- Slightly Quicker Upshifts overall in M mode
- Smoothed out 2->3 Upshift in D Mode under light loads
- Raised Torque Limit to 1000 Nm when Brake Boosting

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
OK, I wasn't impressed by the vids posted by xHP before...but that video is impressive. Enough so that I am convinced that I need to spend the money on it now.
Its absurdly twitchy fast. Can't wait to get my car running normally so I can try it out.

Romanianbimmer

Feb 27, 2017
Ride
335xi
What is the difference between the the stages. Is it worth doing stage 1? Or just jump to stage 2

Romanianbimmer

Feb 27, 2017
Ride
335xi
And how does it corolate with mhd flasher. Is it safe to flash with no damage to the dme? If there a option for it. Will it erase the trans flash? Or mess anything up?

RayBan

Corporal
Oct 27, 2016
www.rbttuning.com

ldyzluvdis06

Private
Dec 2, 2016
Illinois
this may have been covered in the 7 pages somewhere, but ill put on my flame suit and ask because im not a fan of reading 7 pages. lol.

if i did this, it seems the stage 3 is what i'd be most interested in, my DD is also my "race" car, i like living on the edge and/or being pissed off every other day. how does this compare to the Alipina flash, as in, what makes this better? im currently on alpina and am happy with it, but if this is noticeably better, ill jump in.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
this may have been covered in the 7 pages somewhere, but ill put on my flame suit and ask because im not a fan of reading 7 pages. lol.

if i did this, it seems the stage 3 is what i'd be most interested in, my DD is also my "race" car, i like living on the edge and/or being pissed off every other day. how does this compare to the Alipina flash, as in, what makes this better? im currently on alpina and am happy with it, but if this is noticeably better, ill jump in.

When you're done reading the seven pages in this thread, here is 14 more to help make that decision:
https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/xhp-flashtool-official-beta-results-thread-for-6hp21.1483/

TL;DR> Yes its better, you also get control over torque limit values etc. Remember, xHP is a flashing tool, Alpina is a branded map. xHP itself cannot be compared to Alpina because Alpina is not a delivery method. But the xHP stage 1 and Alpina were supposed to be equivalents. Ultimately, the xHP can flash anything you want, if its better than what you've got is largely decided by the health of your transmission and if it can respond to the commands in time, despite whatever your power output is.