Ad: xHP Flashtool: Official thread - ZF6HP TCU Flash

08_335i

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Ride
2008 ST 335i
They offer Stage 4 I believe, but I haven't opened that app in a long time. You can set your shift points, however I'm not sure about the part throttle ones based on load or whatever it is.
Currently all that I see is WOT/kickdown on/off shift points that you can edit. I think part throttle/load based shift points will be editable soon. Stage 4 is a track tune.

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Currently all that I see is WOT/kickdown on/off shift points that you can edit. I think part throttle/load based shift points will be editable soon. Stage 4 is a track tune.
So i just need to pull the trigger on stage 3. But can anyone confirm if I need to check kickdown box if I have it off through mhd?

BavrianHawk

Apr 12, 2019
Ride
2009 335I
I have a question for xHP, I have a 2009 335I that i will be doing a trans valve body rebuild, along with new gaskets and seals. I currently have xHP Stage 3 installed, i was going to do an adaptation reset along with the proper relearn procedure. Do i need to flash back to stock TCM tune before doing the adaptaion reset and relearn or should i leave xHP installed?

Thank you in advance!

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I have a question for xHP, I have a 2009 335I that i will be doing a trans valve body rebuild, along with new gaskets and seals. I currently have xHP Stage 3 installed, i was going to do an adaptation reset along with the proper relearn procedure. Do i need to flash back to stock TCM tune before doing the adaptaion reset and relearn or should i leave xHP installed?

Thank you in advance!
Great question.

Reactions: BavrianHawk

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi

Last time I flashed (stage2->3), it reset my adaptations as part of the flash anyway. I don't think there's any benefit to going to stock first.

Reactions: BavrianHawk

Maniac0908

Corporal
Mar 22, 2018
Ride
07 335xi
Hello, so I just did a single conversion. Should I be running stage 3 v1.5? Or stick with v2.2?

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i

Thank you in advance!
I’m not sure about the question of whether you should put back to stock, you’ll have to wait for them to reply.

But if you do the reset make sure you follow it properly, lots of people mess things up!