Ad: YCW Engineering Sports Axles - Official Pre-Order

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
The only time I have ever asked anyone to deal directly with the US office (Synchrotech) rather than handle the issue directly myself is when it concerns the LSD/Pumpkins.

Synchrotech don't stock the axles, you are correct, but they do handle the warranty repairs as we keep all the spare parts in stock stateside for quicker turnaround

I apologise if you find it inconvenient that I live in HK (even though I'm online almost 20hrs everyday as I handle all timezones) and not the US

If you wanted to drive out to San Dimas to check on your axles being repaired and talk to a tech, you are more than welcome to

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
The only time I have ever asked anyone to deal directly with the US office (Synchrotech) rather than handle the issue directly myself is when it concerns the LSD/Pumpkins.

Synchrotech don't stock the axles, you are correct, but they do handle the warranty repairs as we keep all the spare parts in stock stateside for quicker turnaround

I apologise if you find it inconvenient that I live in HK (even though I'm online almost 20hrs everyday as I handle all timezones) and not the US

If you wanted to drive out to San Dimas to check on your axles being repaired and talk to a tech, you are more than welcome to
You definitely put in the time. No complaints there. Just wish there was an easier way. My old axles are / or should be back at ECSTUNING. My new ones will be here today. Will just have to wait and see I suppose. What I was saying though, was If synchro had axles in stock, it would be much easier to resolve any issues (regarding axles) as everything could be handled on a one on one basis....in person. Thanks for all your time and responses. Its appreciated.

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
We do keep all the spare parts in stock in San Dimas for warranty repairs, so what you suggest is possible. Unfortunately, however, the current front office staff are not trained to handle enquiries regarding the axles (as this is not an item that Synchrotech "themselves" stock), so most of the time they are just forwarded on to me to handle.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
We do keep all the spare parts in stock in San Dimas for warranty repairs, so what you suggest is possible. Unfortunately, however, the current front office staff are not trained to handle enquiries regarding the axles (as this is not an item that Synchrotech "themselves" stock), so most of the time they are just forwarded on to me to handle.
Ok, that makes sence now and helps clear up confusion. Thanks for your time and I will send pics when axles show up.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
So were these revised after April and may of 2019? Because thats when both of my sets broke. Along with the shipping wait. Bearing retainer on the outside.
Can you share the link to axles you are running now ? Really need to get my car going again. Thanks in advance !
Pm me if need be.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Ride
E93
Thanks for all your help. It is appreciated.