6MT Launch Control

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
2 tables, one for moving, one for still? I don't really know. Just speculating...
Easiest way i think is a dead switch type setup so default no limiter but when pressed would intercept the egs signal and set to reverse or nuetral so could launch with rev limit . But sounds like theirs no reason for my ghetto tactics cause obviously it's been figured out already

Reactions: GreyNBlueE92

Amateur

Aug 22, 2020
Hi, guys! I play with MHD LC yesterday, and decide, that main thing is that boost pressure going up, when clutch pedal pressed. There is no any boost, when you giving revs on neutral. So, I guess, it can be useful for start.

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
Hi, guys! I play with MHD LC yesterday, and decide, that main thing is that boost pressure going up, when clutch pedal pressed. There is no any boost, when you giving revs on neutral. So, I guess, it can be useful for start.

Yeah, mine will build about 3psi. I think with the ability to control timing, it could make even more. Right now it's a flash time setting but I know @jyamona said it would be on the fly adjustable which would be nice.

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
Yeah, mine will build about 3psi. I think with the ability to control timing, it could make even more. Right now it's a flash time setting but I know @jyamona said it would be on the fly adjustable which would be nice.
I had a set close to 5k and Mine would build 8psi