Best way to source a black headliner and pieces.

Slim e92

Aug 20, 2023
I have a grey interior e92 that I plan on doing a star headliner in. I have found black headliners for sale but they all come with the pillars as well and normally this wouldn’t be an issue however I plan on doing my pillars in a hex carbon fiber. I don’t want to have an extra set of black pillars lying around if I bought both.

What would be a cheap way that I could get just the headliner, sunvisors, and sunroof liner?

AzNdevil

Lieutenant
Staff member
Nov 4, 2016
Hong Kong
stock black pillars also have the black plastic insert where the seatbelt feeds through
if you can do your pillars in carbon fiber, you can definitely wrap up a black headliner

Slim e92

Aug 20, 2023
stock black pillars also have the black plastic insert where the seatbelt feeds through
if you can do your pillars in carbon fiber, you can definitely wrap up a black headliner
I’m not doing the pillars, BWE customs will be. My issue lies with not having black sunvisors as well as the sunroof cover in black as apposed to the grey I do have. I’ve never dyed anything and don’t know how black dye would do on those pieces.

AzNdevil

Lieutenant
Staff member
Nov 4, 2016
Hong Kong
I’m not doing the pillars, BWE customs will be. My issue lies with not having black sunvisors as well as the sunroof cover in black as apposed to the grey I do have. I’ve never dyed anything and don’t know how black dye would do on those pieces.
ahh the black sunvisors...... ive seen people rewrap them or dye them...both gets the job done