DIY DIY fuel return system thoughts

Twilight0524

Aug 13, 2023
good day guys

I recently decided to go port injection w/ return line, my plan is changing all lines to AN lines since car already has 240,000km, might as well freshen everything up. My problem starts with the venturi system, if I am not mistaken, our cars have a saddle style fuel tank, which it have to suck the fuel from the passive side and send it to main pump. I thought I can put the return barb at the main pump side, and I thought it may interferes with the function of venturi pump? Sorry I don't know much about this kind of system, but I do found a upgraded venturi jet pump made by radium engineering that can be attached to feed/return line, and it will pump the passive side to main side, so as for now my 2 brain cell's plan is run it w/ stock bucket (535lph pump) and return to main pump side bucket, with a upgraded jet pump, and jet pump would be at return line, according to their diagram, I can put it either on feed or return and it will suck fuel from passive side based on feed/return flow, just need to run a hose/line to the bottom of the passive side , any advice would be greatly appreciated!