Las Vegas head count

Assmanof

Jun 7, 2018
Best answers
I'll try to see if I can score some after work today. If so I can get like 3 5 gallon jugs from Walmart over there and stock up. Not my daily so just about 3 gallons to 10 of 91 octane works to keep my avg ing down to nearly 0. Right now it's around 4 or 5 so not even getting full boost.

I'd be down to go to Mayhem as well but I've been tracking down a boost leak and it won't be worth taking it tonight.

Dec 12, 2017
Las Vegas
Best answers
I'll try to see if I can score some after work today. If so I can get like 3 5 gallon jugs from Walmart over there and stock up. Not my daily so just about 3 gallons to 10 of 91 octane works to keep my avg ing down to nearly 0. Right now it's around 4 or 5 so not even getting full boost.

I'd be down to go to Mayhem as well but I've been tracking down a boost leak and it won't be worth taking it tonight.
If you want I can check for you on my way home if you haven't called already. I'm really close to the one on Ann Rd.

Assmanof

Jun 7, 2018
Best answers
If you want I can check for you on my way home if you haven't called already. I'm really close to the one on Ann Rd.
Damn the support on this board is strong! Thanks man I just called and they said they have it. Appreciate the lead sourcing this fuel. Stocking up after work today. Should last a couple months at least.

Dec 12, 2017
Las Vegas
Best answers
Damn the support on this board is strong! Thanks man I just called and they said they have it. Appreciate the lead sourcing this fuel. Stocking up after work today. Should last a couple months at least.
No problem! Just keep in mind that ethanol is hygroscopic so storage times should be kept as short as is realistically possible.

Assmanof

Jun 7, 2018
Best answers
No problem! Just keep in mind that ethanol is hygroscopic so storage times should be kept as short as is realistically possible.
Thanks will do.

Mar 28, 2018
Best answers
As far as E85 goes Arco gas station on Nellis and Vegas Valley has E85. I drove by the Rebel on Boulder and Flaming this morning and they have taken the yellow bags off the pumps so I think they are selling it again also.

Assmanof

Jun 7, 2018
Best answers
As far as E85 goes Arco gas station on Nellis and Vegas Valley has E85. I drove by the Rebel on Boulder and Flaming this morning and they have taken the yellow bags off the pumps so I think they are selling it again also.
I hope they bring it back what a hassle. I just got back with 10 gallons and 3 more in the tank. Thanks guys for the info.

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Best answers
Ran it at Mayhem last weekend. Respectable consistent 119 mph runs at ~19psi considering the heat. Good to see a handful of other N54's out as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.