1. Login to disable the Ads!

Las Vegas head count

Discussion in 'Regional | Events | Clubs' started by Kenjermen, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Assmanof

Assmanof New Member

Ride:
    2007 E90 335i
    I'll try to see if I can score some after work today. If so I can get like 3 5 gallon jugs from Walmart over there and stock up. Not my daily so just about 3 gallons to 10 of 91 octane works to keep my avg ing down to nearly 0. Right now it's around 4 or 5 so not even getting full boost.

I'd be down to go to Mayhem as well but I've been tracking down a boost leak and it won't be worth taking it tonight.

2. Ace718

Ace718 Lurker

Ride:
    '15 F10 550i
    If you want I can check for you on my way home if you haven't called already. I'm really close to the one on Ann Rd.

3. Assmanof

Assmanof New Member

Ride:
    2007 E90 335i
    Damn the support on this board is strong! Thanks man I just called and they said they have it. Appreciate the lead sourcing this fuel. Stocking up after work today. Should last a couple months at least.

4. Ace718

Ace718 Lurker

Ride:
    '15 F10 550i
    No problem! Just keep in mind that ethanol is hygroscopic so storage times should be kept as short as is realistically possible.

5. Assmanof

Assmanof New Member

Ride:
    2007 E90 335i
    Thanks will do.

6. vegasboy

vegasboy Lurker

Ride:
    2009 335i
    As far as E85 goes Arco gas station on Nellis and Vegas Valley has E85. I drove by the Rebel on Boulder and Flaming this morning and they have taken the yellow bags off the pumps so I think they are selling it again also.

7. Assmanof

Assmanof New Member

Ride:
    2007 E90 335i
    I hope they bring it back what a hassle. I just got back with 10 gallons and 3 more in the tank. Thanks guys for the info.