Real Carbon Fiber Interior Trim!

TwinTurboWAWD

Private
May 16, 2017
Ride
09 335i xDrive
Absolutely, and just wait till we finish our N54 Engine Cover. It'll be showcasing our muscle with a unique build and very very labor intensive method. Ideally I'll make one for Bimmerlife only and offer it as a specific service for those seeking a show piece under the hood. Like, show stopping.

But my singular goal is an engine cover that suit both ST or OEM setups while being reasonable in cost (for simple twill) and likely be one of the most complex pieces in market across most all platforms.

But that will get a dedicated thread once we finish the initial process. Think a Twill Cover, with reverse weave matching half, accented with aluminized graphite and red Kevlar. Also some neat raised lettering with different fibers too.

But you'll see NRW slowly bleed new fibers into market across Audi, Nissan and BMW.
Hell yeah keep it up. My car will have a two tone theme lol saphire black and CF lol

Reactions: Snelson3003

Jmw3607

Private
Feb 7, 2017
Ride
08 335i e92
looks so so nice. The gloss cf wrap I have just isn't cutting it. Either going to remove it or pull the trigger on this