Beef Spun Crank Hub 6MT

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
the new vac one but that one is pretty taxed in my opinion

How can this product exist? https://store.vacmotorsports.com/vac-motorsports-4-pin-crank-hub-bmw-n54n55s55-p5445.aspx

No one is making new parts for our cars! Except this, the DR bottom mount, ST cast top mount, Motiv ReFlex, B58 coil conversion kits, and plenty of other parts that have been recently released. MHD rolling antilag software coming in a couple of months time too. Such a dead platform.

No, only VTT says this because people caught on to their bullshit so @dmech1 has to say the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: wheela and SlowE93

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
How can this product exist? https://store.vacmotorsports.com/vac-motorsports-4-pin-crank-hub-bmw-n54n55s55-p5445.aspx

No one is making new parts for our cars! Except this, the DR bottom mount, ST cast top mount, Motiv ReFlex, B58 coil conversion kits, and plenty of other parts that have been recently released. MHD rolling antilag software coming in a couple of months time too. Such a dead platform.

No, only VTT says this because people caught on to their bullshit so @dmech1 has to say the same thing.
Don´t turn this into octagon because of one idiot.

We all know new stuff is and was coming the last few months. But he was also making the point that these days vendors are not active on forums... Not that i see them being active anywhere.. But he is the council of vendors! NEVER DOUBT THAT! HE IS THE ONE! The one of a youtube guy not even cutting the video before asking his name!!

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Don´t turn this into octagon because of one idiot.

We all know new stuff is and was coming the last few months. But he was also making the point that these days vendors are not active on forums... Not that i see them being active anywhere.. But he is the council of vendors! NEVER DOUBT THAT! HE IS THE ONE! The one of a youtube guy not even cutting the video before asking his name!!
I am not an idiot!
Wait wutt ? 🤔

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i

Oh yeah just a couple brand new single turbo options plenty of billet parts the best port injection control we've ever had. But with all that said don't forget nobody is making new or developing parts for our platform anymore

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: SlowE93 and Torgus

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
external-content.duckduckgo.gif

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
Lmao before this gets booted into the octagon can we chill. And incase someone (@martymil) doesn't get it most of us in this thread are friends, just poking some fun while figuring out what happened.