WGDC Drops. Default to WGDC Base. No PID added

WOT808

Private
Aug 7, 2017
Try clearing your load control and related adaptations. Side note, I'll get around to adding the pid timer tables one of these days.
Any updates on this?

I haven't run into the PID timer issue in a while after making minor changes and tapering target.
Also to note, I haven't had a chance to log too many extended pulls so I can't say I'm in the clear just yet.

Latest log:
https://datazap.me/u/m6keharr/boost-lift?log=1&data=3-6-23-29-30-31

Is this purely a tuning issue with or will having access to the timer tables be the best solution?

sleet142

Private
Oct 6, 2018
@WOT808 It looks like your boost is slightly above target as well, but you are saying that it does not time out?

Sidenote: I updated my thread in the other site that you have been helping me with, and my car seems to be 0.2 or so above target as well without a time out. Although I only went to 6000 rpm.

I'd be nice to get a solution to this. Otherwise, we are going to be running some crazy looking PID setups.

chrisdfv

Corporal
Aug 29, 2017
@WOT808 It looks like your boost is slightly above target as well, but you are saying that it does not time out?

Sidenote: I updated my thread in the other site that you have been helping me with, and my car seems to be 0.2 or so above target as well without a time out. Although I only went to 6000 rpm.

I'd be nice to get a solution to this. Otherwise, we are going to be running some crazy looking PID setups.
I tried a stock D-factor and have some pretty good results.

sleet142

Private
Oct 6, 2018
So far @WOT808 and I have been working on my cars tune. This is where I/we are at:

https://datazap.me/u/sleet142/161-blm-testing?log=0&data=3-6-8-24&solo=7

What made a huge difference on my car was flashing back to stock then flashing my tune on it WITHOUT the blmxgear or lpg tables and using the stock tables. I was having a lot of issues when I was using the gear x gear tables. Now I use default tables with the boost setpoint x WGDC table which has cleared up my issues.

I am using a modified d-factor multiplier with a stock d-factor table.
1550337832999.png